Chapter 12

A loud gunshot echoed among the throes of trembling walls .

The dagger fell from Hade's hands that had been shot

A frightful gasp left Andrea mouth who from the beginning was concerned for Andrew because she was well aware of her father in law's love for his son

But this gunshot shocked and surprised her
.

The surprise was not  limited to her face as the look had made it to the  faces of quarrelling men too.

One of the faces started twitching in anger and a painful frown marred the features of the countenance ( face ) in sheer pain.

"How dare you Hades , how dare you raise this dagger to brutally hurt your brother?"

"Father I can expl....."

"Enough , I had enough of your explanations .

Every time , every time I have overlooked your mistakes and it is only now that I  have realised that I have overlooked your character as well.

  What have you made yourself Hades .

Look at you , this is not my son , this is not my son."

"Never in this mansion had anyone hurt a woman , Never
Have you forgotten your mother.
Can you see her here?

No and do you  know why Hades?
Because she choose you over her .

This is what her sacrifice means to you .

She is no more , no more and here you go about hurting and squashing the very cause she always stood for.

The grand lord shouted at the top of his voice that started to crack at the mention of his late wife.

"Father , This is a bitch you have bought .

She is a slut . And sluts deserve it don't they .

God knows she might have warmed so many beds because currently she is warming this bastard's ." 

He  pointed at Andrew with his other hand .