In which she changes attire

Haden walked next to Olivia the next morning at school half listening to her blab about how good her hair looked. "So what do you think Haden?" Oliva stopped walking and looked at Haden expectently "Uh, about what?" Haden asked uninterested, Olivia rolled her eyes "We should dye our hair together yeah?" Haden frowned "Baby steps liv okay?" Olivia nodded even though Haden could see she was disapointed. "Hey olivia do you know Spencer Lockheart?" Olivia raised an eyebrow "Yeah, He's over there why?" She pointed at a table of guys with a few cheer leaders standing near. "Which one though?" "The Brunette with the blue shirt, he has Claire on his lap" Haden nodded, Claire was the head cheerleader and from what Haden could see Spencers girlfriend: and as far as Haden was concerned her way in. "Thanks Liv I swear I'll explain everything later but you have to trust me on this one"  Haden waved to Olivia and took off in the direction of the jocks table stopping a few feet away from spencer. Haden beemed  "Hey, Claire mind if I talk to you for a second?" Claire nodded resting her chin on her hand. Haden paused before sighing "Alone" Claire nodded hopping off Spencers lap and leading Haden away from the group.

"I dont belive we've met" Claire started off leaning against the tree behind her " We've gone to the same school since third grade Claire, But whatever I was actually interested in joining the cheer squad" Claire laughed "You?" Haden nodded "Try outs were last week" Haden nodded slowly "Yeah, but I didn't know that try outs were during the summer" Claire nodded yet again "Well now you know, maybe next year" Claire pushed off of the tree and started back toward her table "Wait!" Haden called after her "I'll do anything" Claire stopped in the tracks "Anything?" Haden bit her lip nodding "I'll see what I can do. meet me here after school"  Haden opened her mouth to object "But of course if thats a problem you don't want to make the team that bad" Haden closed her mouth and smiled "No problem what so ever"

~

"What do you mean you're canceling" Olivia stood with her hands on her hips. Haden closed her locker "Yeah, something came up" Oliva huffed "Well something came up yesterday, you need to start explaining yourself Haden" Haden sighed "Look I promised you I would explain everything but now isn't the time kay? I'll see you tomorrow" Haden rushed back to the tree to see Claire standing with the squad. "Did I make the team?" haden asked, Claire scoffed "You never even tried out but lucky for you a few members on the squad took gymnastics with you so I know you're flexible". A bag was flung at Haden and on reflex she grabbed it, glancing inside she saw a uniform. "Welcome to the team" Claire smiled at her "But, If you wanna hang with us you have to dress like us" Haden nodded "I'll look through my closet" Claire scrunched her face "No hun, I was thinking more like a new wordrobe."

~

"Meet me at the table tomorrow morning wearing the outfit with the pink skirt, also bring some tennis shoes to change into for practice" Haden nodded stepping out of the car closing the door "I'll see you tomorrow Claire" Haden stepped back and waved at the car pulling out of the drive way. Step one complete, next step finding a way to get all these bags of clothes inside the house.