The training & New Omni King

We left of with Grand Priest telling Goku that his training should begin

Goku: Where are we gonna train

Grand Priest: In a different dimension where time there flows different from the time outside. For example 1000 years in the dimension equals 1 day outside.

Goku: So it's like the hyperbolic time chamber.

Grand Priest: Exactly(he knows because he was reading Goku's mind)

(Imagine it has a bluish colour)

They entered the dimension where they started to train Goku was learning quick as on the 500 years he was already overwhelming the Grand Priest but then Grand Priest enter his final Form and they continued until they exited the chamber.

Goku was able to best Grand Priest in his Final Form with him being in base because (go to first part if you don't know) of ultra instinct. He was much much stronger then the Omni king now but he had to do something else in order to be the Omni king. Goku was going to a weird room.

he entered then he fell unconscious

???: Do you think you deserve to be the Omni king of the Multiverse.

Goku: Yes I believe I am

???: Then wake up

Goku wakes up and feels weird like his whole body changed from the inside and he felt even stronger.

Goku: what's this power that is coursing throw out my body.

Grand Priest: how do you feel now.

Goku: amazing It's like my body changed entirely.

Grand Priest: That's what Zeno said when he first got the power.

Goku was shocked do to him hearing that the Zenni's weren't born with the power but being given to them.

The Grand Priest told him that Being the Omni king is boring and that Zeno did a good thing to bring you here and it's better for me too because I can't sleep so it's hard to cure the boredom.

After they finished talking they were ready to go to Zeno/Zenni.

They finally get there and saw that more guards came from a portal.

Goku: Zenni's what is going on.

Zeno(Zenni): We created a portal to get some more guards for you to have in case you have to fight. You can't fight because if you do you might destroy the universes but if you use like energy spheres then there's no problem.

Grand Priest: do you understand what the Zeno's said.

Goku: Ok I will not fight just chilling and watch them fight the others opponents that they will fight but first I have to tell Vageta and the others of me becoming a Omni king. And I want you Zenni's to come with me.

The Zeno's accepted and they arrive to earth

Right outside capsule corps when there was a big party

(Imagine its day and they party)

Goku: OH no I forgot today is Bulma's birthday party.

Grand Priest: Typical Goku always Forgetting stuff (Grand Priest knows this because he was with Goku for 1000 years in the other dimension and saw that Goku was clumsy).

Goku arrives in front of everyone which surprises them to see that Goku has a different outfit and has weird alien kid's next to him.

Goku: hello everyone sorry for not arriving earlier to the party but I kinda forgot.

Bulma: Goku never changes does he.

Goku: anyway this is my friend the Omni king Zeno's and I call them Zenni's.

Vageta: Wait isn't that the Omni kings that we've seen in the tournament of power and they erased all the universe without care.

Piccolo: Yea and they we're sitting there without a care in the world.

Krillin: they eliminated them with no second thought.

Goku: Guys don't be mad after all I'm a Omni king to.

Everyone speechless

Vageta: Kakarot you mean to say that you are an Omni king now.

Goku: Yes that's what I meant.

Everyone was completely speechless and they didn't know how to react or what to say but Chi-Chi was furious but then the guards teleported and stopped her and said that she shouldn't get any closer to the Omni king or he might destroy the universe.

(797 words)(let put 800 already)

(Thanks for reading the story and see you next time)