The King

It was all the same boredom came I should do something more exiting like train , that's it

Grand Priest: do you have something in mind my lord

Goku: yea I'm gonna train also can you train with me

Grand Priest: Sure I don't see the problem in this but you should know that I won't be going easy on you

Goku: that's what I want from you Grand Priest

*They arrive*

Goku: Well let's get started

Grand Priest: Yea but first I must tell you that you should not use your transformations because it might destroy the chamber

Goku: Ok but it's training so there is not actually fighting

Grand Priest and Goku finished their talk and started fighting.

After 50 years in chamber and just 1 day outside they came.

Goku's power raised to 10x more than before

Grand Priest was ok he didn't get that much power because he was already powerful, but Grand Priest got a technique from Goku which is instant transmission, this allowed him to teleport while he is fighting

Goku now wanted to and see Vados and Marcarita but first he had to get the guards with him even though he is more powerful than them. Goku found the guards and told them to assist him in his journey in case something was going wrong. They follow him so Goku can be safe.

The guards teleported him to universe 6
He was greeted by a very scared fat cat and behind him was Vados, She looked like her face was red, Goku comes in front of her and gives her smile.

This makes Vados happy and she gives him a kiss but he didn't flinch a bit about the gesture, Goku feels something like his heart starts to go faster for some reason. He feels like he should go to the palace and sleep, after he wakes up in a strange forest, Goku decides to step away from the forest and finds a girl with red hair.

Goku: Hello

Female: Oh, hi there

Goku: Do you know where I can find a city

Female: Yes, actually I also have a school if you want

Goku: Yea sure (he didn't want to blow his cover)

Time skip to them walking to the city

Female: here we've arrived

Goku: Thanks uh... can I ask what is your name

Female: Yea my name is Rias, and I'm one of the students that go to school here (idk the name of the school)

Goku: Sorry I almost forgot my name is Goku I am new to this town I actually moved here a short while but need a house to live in, can you help me with this.

Rias: Sure you can stay at my place until you find a house also It's not bad to have company once in a while.

Goku: Yea I can agree with that (Goku's stomach starts to make a noise) sorry I am hungry that's why my stomach makes this sound.

Rias: Do you want to eat something I have plenty of food at my house and my parents aren't home for a whole week so I have all the house for myself.

Goku: Sure I never say no to food.

Rias: What do you think of the school is it bice looking.

Goku: I wouldn't say it looks bad because it looks very nice but I can't say much about the school in general maybe it is the best school in this zone but I can't say for certain.

Rias: Wow nice speech there but I was bored by how long it was and I think where about to arrive.

They arrive at Rias House

Goku: finally time to eat something

Rias: Yes this is what I waiting for

Goku: It tastes like haven

They have eaten and they fell asleep

Sorry for the chapter being so short but I will make it bigger next time (Peace)