012 |

Jisoo got a phone call from her father early in the morning as she was walking to work. She had been asked to meet up with an investor, whom she despised greatly because of their strange, creepy behavior. 

Sighing, she walks into the bistro, eyeing the receptionist. 

" I have a reservation." Jisoo says coldly, trying to keep a poker face. 

" Miss Kim, it's a pleasure to see you here today." The lady smiles, leading Jisoo to a table near the window where you could see the city below.  The room was elegantly decorated, bright lights and sleek modern tables. She saw the man, sitting quietly near the window. 

" Hello." He smiled at her, gazing at her fondly. His eyes seemed strange, crazed and charged with unthinkable intentions. Lustful almost. 

She nods, sitting down. 

" I was wondering what you were planning to propose.." She says, shifting in her seat uncomfortably. She just wanted to go home.

" It must've been important if you didn't want it to disclose it over email." Jisoo starts, but she then notices that man continues to stare at her more intently, almost as if he was entranced.

"Hello?" She waves her hand in front of his face. 

Ow.

He had grabbed her hand, his grip becoming increasingly painful. 

" Let go." She says. He continues to squeeze it anyways. 

" Let go!" She tries to pull her hand free, but to no avail. 

He then jolts up pulling her alongside him, running out the door to his car.

No. No. What do I do? Let me go, please. 

 As if it was on impulse, Jisoo hopped on one foot, pulling of her high heels and throwing them into his face. He doubled over in pain, face in his hands. 

She ran fast, but he came after her. 

" Help!" She screamed, but there was no one around. 

She kept running, hoping that the man was getting tired, because she was too. The soles of her feet were red, bleeding and blackened with grime and dirt. 

Her knees eventually gave out, and she looked behind her to see no one. She felt relieved, and decided to slump down onto the sidewalk, to call Taehyung. 

" Hello?" His voice came smoothly from the other side. She felt tears swell up in her eyes, his voice made her feel safe. 

" Ah, Taehyung, could you come pick me up?"  She stutters, trying to hid the pain in her voice. The cuts on her foot were starting to sting, now that the adrenaline was wearing off. 

" Yes, just send me the address. Are you alright?" Jisoo hums a yes in response, and the call ends.

Later, he sees her on the sidewalk, her feet bloodied, and he can't help but frown, walking up to her and giving her a peck on the cheek. 

" H-hey!" 

" Come on," He grinned at her, " Let's go home." 

Sorry for the lack of updates! 

I'm back tho haha. 😊

Votes and comments are appreciated!