I'm marrying her?

Giovanni Moretti POV

Even though I knew my father would eventually try to persuade me into marriage with some ditzy girl who was from a strong family, I didn't think he would choose the daughter of Don Stefano Castiglione.

Aurora Valentina Castiglione, her name was well known. Her father handed over his kingly title of Don to his daughter, something most have hardly ever heard of. He comes from a long list of strong men, the only women were married in. So even her very existence of direct lineage was unheard of in the Castiglione family.

Of course, questions arose wondering if she was really his or not. But he couldn't deny her from what I hear she has some character of her mother but all the traits the Castiglione's are known for. The grey void eyes, Raven Hair, porcelain skin, and of course she masters the stone-cold look.

If there was anything that proved her place in the family, it was how well she mastered her training. Her father had her trained like he trained all his soldiers and how he tried to train his sons. Harshly, Brutally, insane tactics that surprisingly work. Her presence struck fear in most. She was known as The Queen of Dark Hearts, Queen Castiglione,The Terror Queen, and The Rose of the Don.

Stefano tried many times for a son each time successful, each one died. Eventually, he gave up, he put all his time into training his daughter, teaching her his instincts and all the things she'd need to know.

My father also came from a long list of men, and for many years they've been trying to marry off the very few Moretti women they had, as a way of an alliance but it never worked. No woman in their right mind wanted to marry a Castiglione they were known as ruthless heartless monsters and no Castiglione wanted to marry a Moretti the woman was known as self-absorbed and big-headed walking insults who were only useful as arm candy.

But now there was no choice, and now there was no way out. My father wants me to marry this girl or else he'll give the business, to my kid brother who I didn't think was ready. Plus he doesn't want any part of the business that associates with the family.

Marrying her came with benefits, I could do business on her turf as she could mine, There would be extra security, it keeps the power within our family, I could have a portion of her company and take full control of the business right away after the wedding. My plan was to just take over her part completely but I don't think she'd be too keen on letting me.

I walked in being greeted by her father on the way in. We were meeting at her place and we were led into a waiting room to her office, probably by a close maid. She was shivering and breathing raggedly obviously scared out of her mind and uncomfortable. "Ms-S Castiglione should be here a-any moment n-now" she tried to run off without catching our eyes or questions.

"Any Idea Where My daughter is Exactly?" Stefano's voice changed from the warm welcome he gave to a very hard loud booming voice.

"Y-e-es Mr Castiglione, She's handling some business, she should be down any minute and told me to make sure you were comfortable" she stood there shaking at the knees "you are being trained by Rosa, No? She should've taught you something by now"

The young maid let out a slight yelp at Stefano's rough voice. Just then the door opened revealing The Queen of Dark Hearts herself,

Her stunning features on display as she walks in the room gracefully gliding, heels clicking against the marble floors. 

She wore a wonderful little black dress

She wore a wonderful little black dress. With big shades a small purse and black lace gloves. "There is my beautiful daughter, had us waiting forever" she gave her padré a hug and he introduced us as if none of us had met each other. "That's Alessandro Moretti's son I was telling you about, you're to be his fiancée Don Giovanni Moretti."