Why him?

Aurora Castiglione POV

That stupid traitor was going to make me late, when I got the call from Michael saying he caught him I had to go deal with it right away. I entered the room, not surprised at all to see Xavier sitting there. Michael passes me my knife that I dwindle between my fingers.

"So, you sold your loyalty for a night of fun."

He starts sweating bullets,you can see the fear ooze out of him. I slowly walked towards him. "Stand" almost falling limp he managed to stand straight, he backs himself into a wall where I take a knife from my clutch and stab straight into his hand

He screams curses at me, the tears glazing his eyes now running down his cheeks."Why?" This was purely for my amusement, his fate was sealed. I just wondered what lie he would come up with. There's no point in the game if you don't play it to its fullest extent. "They Offered good money, I thought if I did it I could use the money to get a better deal out of them" wow how original

"Go" is all I say he looks at me stunned, he thinks his little stunt worked. "Go before I change my mind" I pulled the knife from his hand and he crumpled to the floor. He started crawling away before pulling himself up and running. I pulled my gun out and shot him.

He knew he wouldn't get off that easily, but he shouldn't have crossed me. My head maid, Rosa, comes in with a change of clothes. I looked down at my dress and it had blood splatters on it. Then my white lace gloves were wine colored now. I take the clothes and she helps me change quickly.

On my way out she's yelling at me to put on a bracelet or two "Aurora don't be that way, you're still a lady"

This woman, she just couldn't get off my case, could she? Always nagging me. I turned around annoyed and she put the bracelets on me. We turn back to see the new maid Rosa is training. Margot, she sees the body and she stiffens and shock was written clearly on her face. "Margot take my guest to the waiting room"

When she hears me she looks as if her whole world has shattered, which it probably did. She had just been told by her "scary" boss to greet and welcome in the two former dons and Don Moretti. A room couldn't be more dangerous.

She nods and rushes off and I quickly dashed back to my room forgetting to get more gloves. I quickly grab a pair from the drawer, yes, I have a full drawer of gloves.

I walk into the guest room to be greeted with my father's fake smile, a genuine smile from Mr. Moretti and a smirk from his son.

His son's long hair is the one thing that stood out most.

Usually, men in our line of work slick their hair back or cut it short but I wasn't against it. It looked nice on him.

 It looked nice on him