5

When we got into the city, it's another demon city by the way. I don't remember If I said this or not but each race has three cities except humans which have four.

That's where the wars come in, always the greed for land.

Anyways, I am on Bay's back and we are headed towards the palace where only a queen lived. Her father died two years ago so she got to be queen very young.

When we got to the palace gates some high ranking soldiers stopped us and asked what we needed of the queen.

"We have a letter to be sent to her majesty." Ash said, holding up the letter.

They looked at us suspiciously but let us in, probably the queen said something about it.

'Ki darling can you make me not drowsy for five more minutes?' I ask, helpless.

"Sure! On it!"

//host ╥﹏╥ I love you so much! If I could I would come and give you a big hug and make you call me mom!\\

I sneezed. 

Hmm. Is someone talking about me behind my back? It must be those stupid friends! When I get that ruby thingy then I'll make them come here by-!

I have a great idea!

I can make two copies with different ends!! The first one is done. I just gotta make the second one!!

The first is Elijah is a regular human born in this world but the second I should make it like him and my friends get summoned from other worlds as heroes!

It seems too troublesome.

But I'll try.

"Ahh, he is sneezing now! Wuu even though it was so cute we should hurry." Bay sobbed without tears.

"When you get in there you better bow! These past two years she has been very moody." One of the guards said as we got to the huge doors to the throne room.

"But-"  Lily started but then got interrupted by the other annoying guard. They should just die if they are rude to my sister or friends.

"No buts! Get the hell in there and don't cause trouble!" He yelled, making me itch to kill him.

I closed my eyes and tightened my arms around Bays neck but stopped when her breathing was heavy.

"Sorry." I apologize with a low voice so only me and her can hear.

"It's fine just hold on a little more ok?" She cried with no tears. Makes me want to kill them even more.

'Ki I don't think five minutes is going to work can I ask a little more? Lol it feels like I'm trying to stall my death… Wait...I am.'

"Haha, why was that so funny? I'm sorry for laughing 😣 oki I will do ten minutes if you like."

'Pfft ok. And it's fine I was laughing in my head as well. I feel that it wasn't funny that it was funny you know?'

"Yeah… (>y<)"

I shake my head in my heart. 

"Ok.." I said back to her as I got off of her back and held her hand so I wouldn't fall over and keep my eyes closed as she guides me when the guards open the double doors to the throne room.

"Your majesty, these adventures have the letter you asked for." The one guard who screamed at Lily said, I still want to slit his throat with my nails only but I'll endure since if I open my eyes I will fall and pass out… Maybe die.

"Bow now!" The same guy screamed and my teeth itched but I endured again.

Bay guided me down into a bowing posture and then she let go of my hand when she went down and did it herself. 

"You got my letter?" A very young and high pitched voice asked. 

"Yes your majesty, here it is." Ash said and I can hear him putting out his hand with the letter in it.

"Get it for me." The cutesy voice ordered.

"Yes!" The mean guard soluted.

I heard a very rude grab and the paper almost ripped.

Haha, this man is getting me to my breaking point.

Once it's there better pray boy.

As if feeling my rage Bay held my hand that was closer to her.

Just as she did that I heard a noise and shot my head up and what I think is one of the corners of the ceiling in the room.

Bay, feeling my movements looked up as well and she gasped under her breath. 

The party hearing this tiny gasp looked where bay was looking.

I can feel that they wanted to get up and take out their weapons.

I open my eyes and almost fall over from the spinning room but I stay up as I was before, not moving an inch.

My ten minutes is almost up before I pass out so I look over at Bay with glazed eyes and red face and of course the party saw too.

I didn't even say anything and looked back at the man on the ceiling holding a dagger staring with murderous intentions at the small and cute queen, not even knowing people have found out.

"What should we do?" Lily quietly asked.

Can I eat him?

//Why am I the only one who hears him? I feel special like a mom having her child telling her their crush (〃'▽'〃)\\

"Maybe we should tell the queen?" Brian suggested.

If I could I would definitely clap at that.

"But, would she believe we didn't set this up?" Lily asked again.

My clapping would stop there.

Girl, you ruined it! Don't worry though I still love you.

Hmm. I can still eat him?

//sigh\\

"What are you doing talking in her majesty's present!?" The one mean guard said while coming towards us, leaving the queen open for attack.

"Wa-!" Before Bay has the chance to say something about the man, he strikes.

Ash and Brian can't take it anymore and they take out their weapons and try to stop the man but it's too late he has already got the blade to the queen's neck.

"Haha! Give me the holy mirror and I won't kill your precious queen." He says, having a mocking tone when he says precious. 

"You don't have the right to take my fathers things!" The little queen fumed.

"Then I'll just kill you and take it myself." The man shrugs and starts to move the blade across her neck.

To me it went in slow motion. 

One moment I'm still bowing and the next I broke the man's arm.

"AHHHH-!" he screamed in pain.

I let go and he fell on the ground holding his twisted arm.

"You-Y-You. You demon!" He screamed.

"..."

"..."

".. We are demons??" I tilt my head.

".." 

"Pfft-" a cute giggle resounded in the quiet room.

Everyone looked towards the queen in a stunned manner.

I walk back over to Bay and lean on her for support as I take one last look at something I don't even know before passing out.

"Shiro!" I heard before I heard nothing else.