˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𓆟

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙒𝙃𝙊 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙔 𝙐𝙋 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝘼𝙏 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏, 𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙄𝙍 𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘿𝙎, 𝙃𝙀𝙔!

— ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ 𓆟 —

You began to sweep the hall, assisting Mr. Flich. He was kind of a dickhead.

Suddenly, a dizziness overcame your body. You started stumbling, and before you knew it, your vision and hearing became cloudy.

Your eyes felt like they were drooping, and your stomach was on steroids.

"[Name]? Hey, ━╮╭━━!" You heard footsteps rush towards your body.

"Oh, hey, tooth fayriii 👋 🥴..." were your last words before passing out.

— ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ 𓆟 —

'Miss Keisha? Miss Keisha?? Oh my fuckin' god, I'm fuckin' dead...' You thought.

You opened your eyes to a blank ceiling. You turned your head to see Draco Malfoy standing next to you, holding his hand over your forehead.

"𝕬𝖌𝖍...what the fuck?" You sputtered out. Draco looked surprised at your sudden consciousness. He sighed.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you? You should've told someone that you weren't feeling well." He lifted his palm from your forehead.

"I—oH SHIT SHIT SHIT TITS I'M GONNA HURL MOVE—" You vomited into a bucket, that was conveniently placed there.

"Christ [Name], you really need to take better care of yourself. I had to carry you here! And I noticed that you have eyebags under all your makeup, I already told you to stop scrolling on TikTok until 6AM!"

"Draco, I—"

"No! Don't 'dRaCo, i—' me!"

"..."

Draco blinked in realization of what he just said. He left the room in a fit of embarrassment. You decided to sleep, because honestly, you were way too tired to deal with this main character bullshit 😔 🖐.

— ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ 𓆟 —

After waking up, the nurse gave you an ice pack, saying that you should rest since you have a fever.

You started to sing, bored out of your mind. "ℐ 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝒸ℯ𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒻𝒾ℯ𝒹 𝒻𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓀, 🤪 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒶 𝓌ℯℯ𝓀, ✨ 𝓌ℯ𝓉 𝒶𝓈𝓈 𝓅𝓊𝓈𝓈𝓎 🥵—"

"[Name]? Hello?" Draco called.

"[ƝᎯⲙ∈], ᖺ∈𝘭𝘭ᗝ?" You imitated, causing Draco to find you, stomping towards you. He clenched his teeth.

"Shut up, you bloody muggle!"

"⟆ᕼυƬ υᖘ, 😡 👊 Ⴘ〇υ 🅱️し𝖮〇ᖙჄ ⲙᑌɢᎶし∈!"

He growled at you, then exhaled. Draco pulled out a letter. It had an adorable heart sticker on it.

"This...is for you." He held it out to you. You raised your hand to take it, but he quickly snatched it away.

"AHDHFBJE—" Draco was flustered, and he rushed away from you. You watched him run, turning the corner, going out of sight.

"So, we aren't gonna talk about what happened yesterday?! YOU GODDAMN PUSSY!" You shouted, causing him to reply.

"FORGET THIS EVER HAPPENED, DAMN MUDBLOOD!" He screeched, 'DAMN MUDBLOOOOD' echoing through the halls of the nurse's office.

You weren't a complete dumbass. It was clear that Draco had feelings for you. And it was clear you reciprocated those emotions.

You knew well that you needed to pull some shit for him to finally confess. You already openly admitted you wanted to rail him, but he brushed you off.

It was time to do some weird shit lmao, right after you got over the corona 🥴 ✌️ 🦠.

— ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ 𓆟 —

𝘦𝘯𝘥.