˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𓆟

𝙊𝙃, 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆...𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙇, 𝙒𝙀❞𝙍𝙀 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙆𝙄𝘿𝙎!

— ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ 𓆟 —

[alternate ending that i wrote back on january 20-21st, when i was still planning to actually write this story. this is genuinely so cringey but i wanted to get it out because if it stayed in my drafts i'd definitely regret not sharing it before 2021 was over. merry christmas and happy new year, everyone <3]

It was finally over. Your chaotic year ended as fast as it started. You had definitely gained a lot this year.  Popularity, friends, random shit.

Also, a boyfriend.

But jesus fucking christ, you're going to have to do that all again and it'll be hell.

Draco winked at you, heading your way.

'On second thought, another year won't be so bad 🥵...' You thought, biting your lip like a TikTok fuckboy back at him. You combed your hair back with your hand and everything.

"It's the lip for me 🤢." Draco said. You reeled back in shock. "ASSHF-"

Draco was grinning like a dumbass. He grasped your chin in his thumb and index finger, and kissed you softly.

"Goodbye, [Name] [Last Name]." His eyes were watering. He wrapped his arms around you, and you returned the gesture.

"I'm going to miss you." Draco barely whispered into your neck.

"I know ;)." You intertwined his hands in yours, releasing the hug. "But we'll see each other again. Just wait."

"I love you so much, you know that?? You're such an arsehole."

"Shut the fuck up!" You laughed, softly punching his arm. "We can text or something..."

He looked away, then nodded forward. He let go of your hands and crossed his arms. "Go on. Get out of here." His voice broke.

"..." Your unamused expression changed into a smirk. "See you next year... ℴ𝓇 𝓃ℴ𝓉, Ԩ͔͕͉Ɛ̡͎͍Ԋ̪͍̞Ɛ͍̫̦Ԩ̼̫͙Ɛ͖̫͖Ԩ̘̼͕Ɛ̞͔͓.̦̪"

🎉 You've finished reading ❞𝘽𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃𝘽𝙊𝙔.❞ // 𝕕. 𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕗𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕔 🎉