˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𓆟

𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙎𝙃𝙀'𝙎 𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙊𝙁 𝙈𝙀, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙄𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝙃𝙊𝙏, 𝙃𝙊𝙏 𝙃𝙊𝙏.

— ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ 𓆟 —

You propped up the megaphone, not sure how to hold it. Students had begun to gather in the cafeteria.

"And you're sure you want to do this?" Ron asked, biting a piece of bread.

"No way, I mean I probably should think about the consequences to my actions instead of rashly making decisions that might negatively affect my future."

Ron blinked vividly and looked at you, spitting out his bread.

"I'm kidding, dumbass. I'm quirky like that, teehee. 😍✨." You replied, waiting for Draco to appear in the crowd of students.

"There he is." You mumbled, smirking. Draco spotted you, and his face quickly fell when he noticed you had a megaphone in hand.

"Damn, mans rlly said 😃😧." You smirked at him. He shook his head, as if to say 'don't do it.'

"Why do you talk like that?" Ron asked.

"Why do you ask questions, weasel?" You fiddled with the megaphone, preparing your speech.

"Actually, it's Weasely."

"Actually, it's shut up, clown. 🤡 ✨." You tapped Ron. "Anyways, I'm ready when you are."

Ron nodded, signaling he was ready.

You took a deep breath in, and started speaking.
"Excuse me, I have an announcement to make."

Most of the room had gone silent. Draco was biting his nails out of stress for what you were about to do.

"THIS IS 🗣 FOR DRACO MALFOY 🧝🏻😤 YOU BIG FAT 🤬 👊 WHITE NASTY 🤢 🤮 SMELLING FAT DICK! 🍆 🥵 WH—"

"[NAME] [LAST NAME], DETENTION!" You snickered, following the hotheaded teacher. You watched as the room silently eyed you walking away.

Draco looked confused and disappointed, like your mother.

— ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ 𓆟 —

Skip ahead, and you were sitting in Snape's empty classroom, taking the test you were warned about the other day.

"I heard about your little stunt in the morning...what were you thinking? You insolent child." The tired man glanced at you.

"Draco Malfoy is a little pussy boy with daddy issues. He's gonna keep being a pushover if I don't do something."

"And why are you so concerned with that Slytherin? What, do you fancy him?"

"Yeah, we're like...uh...totally dating." You finished the second page of the test packet.

Snape let out a loud sigh.

"Please keep in mind that you're still a student at Hogwarts. You have your own life to live."

"I knooow..." You whined. "Chile, anyways, I'm done, daddy. 🥵."

Snape aggressively snatched the paper, and walked away from your desk.

"Continue flirting and you'll fall on your face. Keep in mind, you're my student."

"Careful, don't cut yourself on those sharp points, edgelord." You muttered.

"And you're sure you want to turn this in? You can't take it back, you know."

"Stop, 🛑 ✋ you're giving me anxiety. 😥." You stood there, waiting for your score.

Snape began to move his pen through your paper. You bit your lip in anticipation, twiddling your thumbs.

"Do you think you're going to pass?"

"Yeah, actually." You lied.

"Oh? And why?" Snape grinned slightly and met your gaze.

"Because 𝓘'𝓶 the ✨ main character ✨."

— ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ 𓆟 —

𝘦𝘯𝘥.