Love and Gods

Sarah's POV

I'm very excited and happy. My crush just sang with my best friend. To me. I can't stop smiling. I look around for Kane, but he's gone. He disappeared. Damnit.

"Hey." Says Chris's deep voice. Shit.
"Hey." I say, twirling a stand of hair.
"You have a really good singing voice." He says, smirking.
"Thanks, you too." I say, blushing. Stupid!

-------------------------------------------------
Chris's POV

I really just complimented her and he's blushing. Adorable. She's really cute.

"How are you a badass Superhero as Lady Nature and Cute and adorable as Sarah?" I ask.
"You think that I'm cute?" She blushes.
"You're blushing right now." I say, smirking. "How can that not be cute?"

-------------------------------------------------
Kane's POV

I'm listening to their conversation from the picnic table with Jose, Lord Toppo, and Vital. The four of us are enjoying some pudding after our feast.

"So, how about we skip this place and go have some fun?" He asks her.
"Sure." She says.

About a minute later, I hear his motorcycle start and then leave.

Think that she'll be safe? -C
She's stronger than she knows. She'll be fine. -KR

I turn to Toppo and notice that he is getting up.

"Getting more food?" Asks Jose.
"Yep." Says Toppo, leaving.
"You two have acquired your God forms." Says Vital.
"Yeah." Says Jose.
"He might lose his patience if you two don't fight him." Says Vital.
"I'm trying to decide if I want to fight first." Says Jose.
"We can fight at the same time." I say. "I can sense the power that Lord Toppo has currently." Jose nods, before I hear a plate smash. We all look and I hear Toppo yell: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE IT?!"

Shit! -T

Ben comes to me as Toppo powers up. Dino Girl flies in but gets knocked away.

"We can't have the battle here. My parents are here." Says Ben.
"Crap." I say.
"I didn't tell them about my alter ego, yet." Says Ben.
"I guess we can have them find out, now." I say. "Now, let's go!"

I see Ben change into his Speed suit with superspeed and quickly notice that his parents are looking at him, shocked.

Crap. -T
Looks like he's going to have fun, when this is all over. HAHAHA! -J
Joker. They brought him to the airport and they didn't even know that he is Speed. -C
They probably don't even know that he's dating a guy, currently. -KR
Hopefully forever. -C
That's right. -KR
Let's focus on this problem. -KB

I turn to Jose as Jessica is knocked back.

"We can't play with this." I tell him. He nods and goes to change. I notice Ben fall and slide in front of me. I run to him instinctively. "Speed!"
"Shit. Now I know what you guys go through." He says with a weak chuckle. I hear ringing in my head.

Spidey sense! -M

I turn to the danger and take off my glasses, quickly catching the hakai with my telekinesis, knowing not to touch it, but it becomes too much and I feel Ben behind me.