Carly's Point of View

It's him. I can't believe it, it's him. Mason. It's the first time I've seen him in person and god he his ten times hotter. FaceTime and Skype isn't the same, along with calling and texting this is the real deal. Before I go telling you about Mason let me just say my name is Carly and I am 18 years old. I started playing around on an online dating website one day because I wanted to meet new people and plus every guy I talked to is a total ass beside Mason. I know why would an 18 year old be on an online dating website? First of all let me just say I suck at picking up guys in person and it gave me a way to talk to people without seeing them in person because I become a total nervous wreck and I get really shy.  Second of all I thought it be fun. It was fun some of the guys were really cool and fun to talk to other were just jerks and didn't care. I never thought I would ever like someone that I've never seen before l mean in person. It was all fun and games until I started to talk to Mason. Mason is also 18 and he's a sweet boy, he has a stunning personality. (Funny, sweet, goofy, crazy and more.) Beautiful blue eyes, a adorable smile, nice hair, very fit, He reminds me of those guys you see in romantic movies. Hard to get. So everyone knows I've been talking to Mason for at least 4 months but I never had the guts to see if he wanted to meet up and it was a long drive for us. Then the one time we were going to hang out I got the stomach flu and didn't want to get him sick he offered to take care of me but I told him I would be okay.  We started to talk in the middle of October, it is now January.  He message me in October saying I was really pretty and then we just hit it off, we both had a lot of things in common, a liking of hockey, both animal people, we read the same kind of books, there was a lot more so I'm not going to name them. It was just crazy of how much we had in common. We were talking on the website for about a week then we exchanged numbers and we started texting like 24-7. Then one day I accidentally called him and we just started to talk, that lead up to FaceTime and yeah. Don't worry I'm not imagining all of this, I've seen him on FaceTime and have him on all the social medias I have. So now I'm here sitting in the cold waiting for Mason, overthinking everything. How I could screw this up, how he might not like me, mostly on how I could screw this up. Mason is like the perfect guy and I really want this to go well. This could be a once and a lifetime thing. (By the way Mason is visiting family up here so he asked if I wanted to meet up before of course I said yes.) As I'm sitting on this bench trying to calm myself down, I see him. He looks like he did on FaceTime but hotter. When he was walking over I stood up to greet him.