Mason Point of View

Today’s the I finally get to meet Carly. We were suppose to meet a while ago but she got sick. I wonder how today is going to go. It could either go really well or really awful. We are going out to lunch and then after lunch we are going for a walk near a pond. It should be a lot of fun. At least I hope so. I walked into the park that we were meeting in and I start to look around for her. There she was, sitting on a park bench waiting. Her long hair brown hair blowing in the wind. I started to walk over to her and she stood up. She looked the same as she did on facetime but she shorter than I expected, which made her even cuter. I finally reached her. “Hey Carly.” Carly smiled and said “Hi, How are you?” I nodded and said “I’m good and you?” “I’m good also.” she said back to me. I nodded once more and said “thats good, so what would you like to do first? Eat or walk?” “Um. Eat.” she said. “Where would you like to go?” I responded and she said “wherever is fine you can pick.” She smiled at me. Her Smile was so cute. “I know a place, I think you might like it.” She nodded. “ready?” I put out my hand in a gesture of holding my hand not knowing if she would actually take it but it was worth a try. “yes” she said taking my hand as we started to walk. I was kind of nervous, I mean she just so perfect I don’t want to mess this up with her. I made small talk as we walked even though the walk wasn’t too long. I would say it was about 10 minutes longs. I decided to take her to an Italian place because she told me how much she loved it one day. So I figured this would be the perfect place to start our date. When we got to the restaurant I ordered a table for two. “This place looks expensive are you sure you want to eat here?” She asked. “yeah its fine, I know you like Italian food plus its not that expensive.” “Okay, If you say so.” We sat down and talked for a bit when we waited for our table to be ready. The wait was long. Finally the guy said “Mason? Table for two?” We stood up and walked followed the guy to our table. We both sat down and looked at the menu.