An old friend

So yeah another chapter!

Nightmare's POV

-----------------------------------------------

I watch as my soldiers bring the fire elemental back into my room. They put on the magic restraining collar and I gesture towards the other side of my room. I reveal a hidden door which holds a cell. If my mate wasn't pregnant, he would be punished in here. But it will suffice as a holding cell for now. The room has no windows and only has a dirty pile of hay in the corner. We toss him into the cell and I chain him up. His arms are tied together with rope and his leg is chained to the wall. His flames see a bit dimmer due to the collar but I was reassured by Sci that the collar wouldn't kill him. Good, can't have him dying on me.

I station Horror and Dust both outside of the cell and go back to my little mate. When I open the door I find him groggily awake and I can hear his stomach growling. I smile and take the plate of food Blue had just handed me and shut the door behind me. The food is an omelet with bacon, toast and some mixed fruit on the side. My mate perks up and is practically salivating and his stomach rumbles. I curl my tail around him and gently rub his stomach. He whines with hunger and need and I say softly, "Are you going to be a good boy today?" He nods rapidly and I shake my head. I say, "I don't believe you. So I'll hand feed you myself and then the muzzle goes back on." My mate whimpers and I gently reach over and pull off the muzzle. He works his jaw slightly and I grab the plate with the food.

I slowly feed him the meal and he finished every last crumb. I clean his face and teeth and I can see the potion is starting to take effect once again. He is getting all hot and bothered. I smirk and he whimpers and I ask him in a quiet tone, "Would you like some help with that?" He nods pitifully and whines with need and want. I can see he is already wet. I chide, "Oh you are already so wet for me? How cute~"

He moans as I gently insert a finger and slowly move in in and out. He tries to thrash and grind against me but I hold him down with my tentacles. I say coyly, "This is you punishment mate. You'll have to wait to cum." His eyes widen as I slowly pull out and tease him mercilessly. I insert another finger and scissor inside of him slowly and prolonging it as much as possible. He whines and moans and I smirk at his predicament. I say to him, "Mate, are you sorry? Tell me what you did wrong. What you did to be punished" He whimpers as I slowly pump my finger right next to his g-spot and arches his back as he mumbles out through the gag, "I-I was a bad mate. I-I tried to escape. I s-shouldn't have done that." He lowers his eyes in submission and I purr, "Yes, good boy. Let's hope you learned your lesson." I pull my fingers out slowly, leaving him there panting and full of need and I tie his arms above his head. I then tie his legs together, thighs rubbing against each other. He can't move and can't pleasure himself. He whines and begs as I uncurl my tail from him and leave the room.

I'll leave him like that for a bit while I go visit our other guest. I shut the door blocking out his cries and pleas for help with his heat and sigh. I don't want to punish him, but he has to learn. This is his home now and he is mine. I slither over to the other side of the room where now Dust and Horror are standing guard. I reveal the hidden cell door and open it up. I can see that the fire elemental is wide awake and afraid. Good. He looks up suddenly at my entrance and I slither into the small room. I shut the door behind me and he looks up at me. He doesn't know what to say and just gapes at me. I smirk and say, "Didn't your mother teach you any manners. It is rude to stare you know." He flushes blue and turns his head away from me as he says, "Who are you?! Why am I here!? And where is Sans?" 

The last question is asked out of desperation and longing. I smirk and say, "Hmpt, you are here in my kingdom. I am King Nightmare, ruler of the lamia's, and my mate, or as you refer to him as Sans, is fine. He is in my room, resting." He looks relieved and sighs. He then looks confused as he says, "Well, why am I here? What do you want me for?" I slither closer and he backs into the wall. I leer into his face as I hiss, "You will find out as soon as I tell you the rules. One, you will not try to escape. Two you will obey me and any other lamias and three, you will not try to rekindle any sort of relationship with my mate. He is mine understand?! You can only be friends." The elemental flinches at the last statement and nods as he mutters, "Okay, okay! As long as I can see him. Please? Let me just talk to him!"