Chapter 6

Jaxon didn't come here for the past few days, which is great because that meant I didn't have to make up excuses to leave.

Nate and Riley have booked a venue for their wedding, it's going to be at some garden place, with a waterfall. I don't know i wasn't really paying attention.

We still haven't found the bridesmaid dresses that Riley approves of, which is honestly frustrating the rest of us.

Nate sleeps over more than he used to. He's always here, I can't even walk around the house naked anymore because I'm never alone.

Today Ash and Skai are coming over. Ash was asked out on a date by one of her co-workers at the gym. She works there as a yoga instructor.

Apparently she would never have guessed that the guy even liked her, because of how quiet he was. They talked here and there but it wasn't much.

She said she wanted Skai to do her makeup and Riley to pick an outfit for her.

I was just in the living room watching a movie, when Ash came in without knocking and with her a huge suit case.

She looked over at me and smiled, "Hey Issa."

"Uhh...hey." I said still eyeing the huge suit case being her.

"What's up with the suit case? Are you leaving the country or going on a date?" I asked her.

She looked behind her. "Oh. This is just my clothes, Riley is going to be picking what I'll be wearing from these. I wanted to bring all of them. But unfortunately I only have this suit case. So I just brought an outfit or two."

The suit case was so big it looked like it could fit all my clothes in it, how many clothes does Ash have?

"But anyways. Where's RyRy? And has Skai arrived yet?"

"Riley is in her room with Nate, so I advice you to knock first because if you don't, you might see something that will scar you for life. And No, Skai isn't here yet." I responded.

She nodded her head "Thanks Issa." and then she went in the direction of Riley's room. I nodded and went back to watching my movie.

A minute later a grumpy looking Nate plopped down on the couch sitting next to me.

"What's up with you?" I asked.

"Ash always hogging on my girl." he mumbled under his breath as he folded his arms.

I just rolled my eyes and carried on watching TV.

"So...Jax is bringing Skai over." he said randomly and my heart dropped to my stomach.

"And why are you telling me this?" I asked coolly.

"Because he's not just going to drop her off, he's staying. We want to play video games."

The movie that I had been watching was clearly forgotten because of the stress that I was starting to have.

"Nate, why can't you guys go play at your own houses." the desperation was very clear in my voice.

"Because, Riley has the better console than either of us." he replied.

I wish I could just destroy that thing, but Riley would kill me.

"Than just take the console and leave."

He chuckled, "You guys have the better TV  as well. Sorry kid."

Nate could clearly see that I was trying to avoid seeing Jaxon.

I really didn't want to have to come to this. But I'll have to leave. And go out of the house, not just the normal sitting out on the porch or backyard whenever I can hear Riley and Nate having sex.