||Kaname|| A Passionate Kiss||Kuran||

You enter in the moon dorm living room with Yuki, Yori and Zero. Kain take you to center of the room where were two sofa's a table between them and a chair, on the chair was Kaname, he was playing chass. He look at you and smile, you always like Kaname, but Yuki was really close and near him to much, plus you think she has a thing for him, how she is your best friend, you don’t say anything about your crush. Now Kaname was looking and smiling at you. 'Hy, please sit' he make you a sign to sit on the sofa near him. you let a slight blush, but sit there, Yuki was smiling and she come to sit next to you. Kain sit next to Yuki on the other sofa was, Shiki eating pocki, he was bored he didn’t say anything just give you one of his bored looks. Yori sit next him, Zero stood up behind the sofa ,Aido and Takuma come in the middle of the room. Takuma was carrying a black hat, Aido cough to drag the attention to him. 'Now, that I have your attention, were gonna play one hour in heaven, In this hat are all our names, he gesture to the boys, and you he gesture to you, Yuki and Yori, have to choose a paper and go with the person in that closet. He gesture to a dark room, ok? 'everyone look at him you have no idea that your gonna play that, although your not be here but now you don’t have other choice, just to play it. Aido look at  you'______-chan because  your new, your first 'you make a face, but you take a paper, you open it and you become red. 'who it is?' Aido ask you eager. Laname lift up, everyone was looking at him, Aido take the paper from your hand'..Kaname-sama' kaname approach you a and give you his hand. You rise your face and look at his brown warm eyes. He give a smile. You take easy his hand, was soft but cold like ice, a spin was through your body. He help you sit and keeping his hand you go to the closet. All the eyes were on you, you feel your cheeks going red without to know you were in the closet. It was lighted just by two candles the moon send it’s ray's inside, near a corner was a sofa you look at it and feel Kaname close the door and come near you.  He put his hands on your hips and approach his mouth to your ear whispering 'you seem concerned, what is about?' feeling his warm whisper in your ear, you shiver a little, feel your cheeks go more red, but manage to whisper'..no..nothing' but it wasn’t like this, you like a lot kaname, but how he's always around Yuki....you don’t have the courage to tell him what you feel. You never speak with him to much, you turn red and try to despair. Kaname's voice wake you up to reality' then..Come on the sofa' he take your hand and approach with little steps on the sofa. Don’t know what it you'll be next, but you go anyway. He help you sit then he sit next to you, he put an arm around your back draw you more close to him, he put his head on your shoulder and close his eyes. The other hand was around your waist so your caught in his arms. You feel good in his warm embrace, but then a thing come to your mind, 'Yuki likes him, and if he likes her, then why he stay with you 'you push him away. He lift up and look at you with narrow eyes, I’m .....sorry...but I don’t understand you... I thought you like Yuki...'why you though that?' you hear his voice, is still warm and sweet. You look at him surprised' your..you always near Yuki... you always give her, that....that..look...' you turn your head and blush. You wanna lift up but he catches your wrist and keeps you on the sofa. You look in his eyes ,he laugh, you become frustrated 'Yuki...dear, is my sister....were brothers, so of course, I'll give her ...that look...' he smile, you smile a little 'really? your sister 'I will not lie to you, for anything in the world' you believe him, his voice was warm and the same his look.' You believe me?'..yes 'he smile and his face come closer to you, until your lips meet were cold and sweet after a few seconds you kiss back. Kaname move his hands on your hips, you slide on the couch without to break the kiss with him on top of you. Your hands are on his chest, you feel his abs and let a smirk a little 'you go to gym? 'he look at you and go close to your ear 'no' you feel chills on your spin. his lips move down to your neck, kissing him hard, you let a moan, and lift a little your head. He continues to kiss your neck, coming more down, he approach your lips and kiss them passionate and soft. He kiss your cheeks, your ear then again your neck, you blush and moan. He lick your neck. you let a hard moan, you feel his smirk against your skin. He lick your collar bone then you feel his fangs against your skin, scratching it easy. A drop of blood go down to your neck, he lick it, sending you more chills to your spin, you lift his head and look in his eyes, were red. You gasp, becoming scared 'vampire' you whisper. His eyes become brown, were narrow you could read the sad in them, suddenly your fear was substitute by sadness 'yes, I’m a vampire, I wish could find out in other way 'you smile and put your hands after his neck, bringing his hips more close to yours 'I’m glad I find out, I don’t fear you' you don’t have why' he smile and kiss you passionate and warm. After a few seconds the door open, Aido was standing there' time 's up ‘kaname help you lift up, together you go to living room. Your face was a little red, Yuki was smiling at you sweet, you smile back and sit in Kaname's lap on the sofa. Your head was on his chest, he kiss your forehead, and take your hands in his.

 Hope you enjoy^w^