||Silver||Hard To Say I Love You||Pokemon||

‘Maria come!!!’Taylor scream at you .’CAN YOU WAIT A MIN!!?!?!’ he giggle and shut up. You brush your hair and look again in the mirror’ why I’m I preparing so much??is just a human …an ignoring human. I don’t like humans and they don’t like me…but’ You stop and look again in the mirror’ he is different’ you smile and run to the door. Taylor giggle’ what take you so long?...for who you arrange like that??’smirk. You roll your eyes and run to the car’ just shut up and lets go’. You get inside looking at him, he giggle and get in the car.

Taylor stopped after a half on hour in front of the castle, of Jason’s castle. You get out and follow Taylor inside the yard a maid approach you two’ Prince Jason wait you two in the back yard’ she bow and Taylor get your hand and walk to the back yard’ I can walk alone, Taylor’ he giggle’ I know..’.

He stopped at a table, a few meters away Jason was training with two words ’JASON?!!’ Taylor scream and approach him you remain near the table looking at Jason’ is just a human…’you whisper to you and sigh approaching him’ hey Maria, Taylor!’Jason smile and put the swords away’ ready for the movie??’Taylor nod, his phone call and he step away.

Jason approach you ‘you look good Maria, with the hair like that’ you blush a little and smile’ th…thank you’ he smile and giggle ’I will let you two alone, I need to get somewhere fast ’Taylor run to the car.

‘What’s going on with him??’You look confused and a little worried’ I’m sure is ok…come lets watch the movie’ he walk to the house and you follow him smiling.

Hitchcock’ is a good one he eat popcorn, you nod and watch the movie drinking cola, ’your immune at our touch, right? ’you look at him he smile and nod ’yes.. I discover a..antidote, a potion ’he approach you and put a hand on your cheek ’see??’ he smile you giggle ’but why you do it?? ’you look curious’ to help, if I can touch you I can help, as a normal human I don’t have what to do’ this is why you fight all the day? training??’ he nod’ yes…and I wanna be able to fight near you’ you look curious’ why??’ he approach you and kiss your lips lightly and fast ’cause I like you ’you blush and smile’ since when?’ he smile ‘hmm..since the first time I meet u??’u nod and look down. He lift your chin’ I know humans make you suffer and feel rejected…but..Maria I’m gonna protect you from them and I will never leave your side or make you feel…’he look in your eyes sad’ alone again’ he kiss your cheek’ I promise’. You look at him and lift up walking to the window’ I suffer a lot because of the humans…. I’m a hybrid… you know the risk being with me..if the humans will reject you too?’ You turn to him, he didn’t response just approach you ’I  don’t care about them’ he hug you from behind moving his hands on your waist’ I just wanna be with you’ he kiss your neck. You close your eyes and smile moving your hands above his’ you ,my girlfriend??’he giggle. You smile and turn to him’ you, my best friend, yes’ he smile and kiss your lips again, you kiss back moving your hands around his neck.

After five min, breathing hard he push away’ wanna play some video games??or some karaoke?’ he smile ’sure’ he take your hand and push u to the room with video games.

‘Need for speed??’he smile, you nod’ sure need for speed…but I worn you .. I’m a master at this’ he giggle ’me to’ you start playing and you push his car from the road winning the game. He pout’ aww…not fair you cheat’ you laugh’ you didn’t say I can’t ’he smile and start tickle you.

You laugh and continue the night with him, playing video games and singing.