OUT YOU GO BITCH

Upon arriving at the house I shared with karren, I knocked on the door. No longer than a minute my best friend stood before me.

Her long honey comb hair dangling down her back. Has she drew me in for a hug. She had always carried this scent,this deliciously delighting aroma.
I couldn't help but to sniff her a little. My senses tingling.
After releasing me from her embrace she begun to ramble.

"get her out ... now!!!!!, where did you get this crazy woman from marr?, I want her out!!! she's been here for 5 hours ...5 whole God damn hours!!"

"Okay, okay I got it" putting my hands up to cease her talking,I stepped in.

"Mother" I spat walking towards the living room. There she stood elegantly in pink sparkly shirt ,a long black flowing skirt has she eyed me up and down the look of distaste evident on her face.She looked not much older than she did five years ago if anything she had just gotten crazier has she smashed Karren's figurine,cursing up a storm. Her eyes drifting from me unto the messed she had caused. A hint of a smile now on her face pleased with her work of 'Art'
The room was now silent tension thick enough to slice with a knife. Has she brought her eyes back to me, scrutinizing me with her stare,judging,burning into my very flesh.
Glaring back at her,I stucked my chin out refusing to back down from the challenge, from this apparent staring competition.
She then sat onto the couch folding her arms like a stubborn child,leg thrown across the other,relaxing as if she was welcome here, waiting patiently for me to speak again.
I had disregarded her as 'MY' mother so long ago that 'Mommy' had stop leaving my lips 'MOTHER' is what i now called her.She was no longer "MINE" .She was just a small fragment of what 'MY' mother should be.She was dead,burnt and buried away so long ago, that the memory of who 'MY' mother was had disappear.
Taking a deep breathe and whispering a small pray I begun to speak.

Mother,how nice of you to visit.To what do I owe this great honour"

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
(A/N)
How are you all doing?🤔🙃 Who does Karren remind you of?😉 If you enjoyed this chapter you can always hit that vote button.
Remember to relinquish toxicity and promote positivity🥴🥳