Chapter Four

As the plane touched down in the airport, Kory awoke with a jolt.

"Oh," she yawned, looking out of the window. "We're here."

"Yep," Jason said, standing up and getting his and Kory's bags. He handed her bag to her and smiled as he turned around and walked off the plane, immediately noticing the difference in weather between Gotham and the Caribbean. 

After a whole commotion with Roy getting lost, he eventually found the other two and the trio continued on through the airport.

They took the Shuttle Bus to the hotel and booked in, Jason and Koey having to share a room whilst Roy was in the one next to them.

"Seriously." Roy groaned. "I'm always getting the shitter things."

"You're just jealous I'm the one who gets to sleep with the hot orange alien chick." Jason winked.

"That term is derogatory, Jason." Roy snapped.

"Oh, I didn't mean it." Jason mocked.

"You'll see, when you two are captured and I'll save you." Roy responded, putting the key into his door.

"Yeah, yeah." Jason rolled his eyes, doing the same and entering his and Kory's room. "Wow." 

"It's beautiful." Kory said in awe, looking around the pale room with pretty patterns on the wall.

"Uh, my room's cool too!" Roy shouted from his bedroom, looking at an untidy bed and clothes on the floor. "That clearly hasn't been cleaned yet." he added to himself. He laid down on it only to be alarmed that the bed was wet. He screamed, quickly getting up and rubbing his back. Jason quickly entered the room to humiliate his friend.

"Save us will you?" he made fun of Roy. 

"That's either cum or piss and I don't want to know." he said, pulling a face of disgust. Just then, a cleaner came out from another room. "Or a cleaner liquid."

"I'm not done cleaning." the cleaner told Roy, confused at his presence.

"But we just got here so-" Roy was cut off.

"And you'll have to wait." the cleaner snapped, grabbing a mop and chasing Roy out of the room with it.

"Hmph." Roy huffed, getting up furiously and storming away.

"What's up with him?" Jason asked Kory sarcastically.

"He's had a stressful day with you on his back all the time." Kory scolded.

"It's just a bit of fun." Jason sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Maybe not to him." Kory stated. "Let him calm down."

"Wasn't planning on comforting him anyway. I'm not good with words." he said. He looked over at Kory and noticed she looked slightly upset, taking note of this and wondering what was wrong. "What's wrong?"

"It's just that..." she trailed off. "I feel like sleeping with someone else is cheating on Dick."

"As long as we don't kiss or fuck we're fine." Jason commented.

"I suppose you're right." Kory sighed, laying down on the comfortable bed

"You are hot though," Jason complimented as he laid down next to her.

"It's not the first time I've been called that." she smiled.

"Yeah, but it's true." Jason added.

"Oh stop it." Kory demanded playfully.

"I bet you let Dick compliment you." Jason reasoned.

"Because he's my boyfriend." Kory giggled.