the beginning of something great (chapter 1)

Hi there guys i'm ace, and I just wanted to say somethings before the story starts! 1 this is my second story and I'm still not really good with keeping up with up-dates. 2. I'm horrible with spelling and my tablet is kinda a dick so please don't be to harsh, but I am also open to fix any spelling mistakes and to improve my stories so let me know if you see any. And finally 3. Sonū is my oc he's 15 and suffers from a whole carp ton of shits which you'll see through out the story. Any way that's all and enjoy.

Aizawa's POV.
I yawn as I wake up and stretch, I can hear my loud husband snoring beside me. I look over at him a soft smile starting to creep onto my face. I look at the clock seeing its 5:30 'I woke up a half hour early oh well' I throught as I got up and slowly made my way to the kitchen to make some coffee. I grab the coffee mix and put it into to the coffee maker along with a filter. I then take the pot and fill it with water and pour the water in. I put the pot back where it goes and wait for the coffee to brew as I yawn once again.
After my coffee is done I pour myself a cup and turn back to face my bedroom where my tired looking husband now stood "morning sunshine." I say with smile as I look at his messed up, bed head hair hizashi really was not a morning person. He yawns and walks over to me as he grumbles " morning sho"

"I made some coffee if you want some hun." I say as I get out a pan to make some breakfast. " also what do you want for breakfast? " hizashi yawns and and nods "some coffee would be wonderful and hmm.. What about some eggs and bacon." He says as he wraps his arms around my waist and lays his head on my shoulder. "Okay hun" I smile and get out of his grip and give his coffee. Hizashi takes it and sits at the table with a small smile on his face. After a while breakfast was done and me and hizashi ate as we talk about random stuff mostly about my class. After breakfast was over me and hizashi got ready and headed off to work for the day.

Shinsou's POV.
I woke up and looked at my alarm and quickly jumped up and got ready seeing school started in only twenty minutes. I grab my uniform and put it on. I then grab my bag and ran into the living room and throw on my shoes. I look back to see my foster parents pasted out drunk on the couch. I quickly ran out the door and to U.A. I ran up the stairs of the school to class 1A the class I recently had been transferred to replacing mineta who had gotten expelled. I slowly open the door and walk to my seat I was fifteen minutes late. I could feel the other students watching me as I tried to ignore them.

After class Aizawa calls me over. I walk over to him keeping my head down "sensei you wanted to talk to me?" I say as my voice was shaking slightly. "Shinsou your grades have been starting to slip and you've been late every day this week. Is everything ok?" Aizawa asked a bit of concern in his voice.
' I should tell him he can help.. ' I thought "No sensei everything is okay I just over slept but um i-i should go.." I hurry and ran out of the class before he could speak again. I walked home as it starts to poor down the rain. I keep my head down only looking up to avoid bumping into anything or anyone. I walk into the house only to be instantly yelled at and given chores to do as my 'mom' slapped me across the face.

I walk to my room and change before doing my chores only to get hit more when I messed something up.. At around nine I walk to bed with out dinner again. I sat on my bed trying to get some work done before falling asleep around midnight.

Hizashi's POV.
I got home after my radio show to see shouta sound asleep on the couch are cat memei sound asleep on his chest curled in a ball. I gently move the sleeping cat and pick up my husband and carry him to our room. I lay him in the bed and get in bed with him cuddling up beside him and quickly falling asleep.

When I wake up in the morning Aizawa was already awake. I walk out to the kitchen and gladly take the coffee I was offered. We sat down to eat breakfast like always when shouta brings up Shinsous weird behaviour. I suggest maybe we stop by his home to talk to his parents and he nods and said we'ed leave in a bit.

There we go I hope you guys enjoyed it. I'll try to upload soon as I can.

Word count 902 words

P.s I own none of the characters except Sonū and I dont own any of the pictures used.