The beginning

Forsyth Pendleton Jones the 111 also known as jughead Jones the 111 is the quarter back for the football team and the schools biggest bully... but has the biggest crush on his main victim Elizabeth Cooper also known as Betty Cooper the schools biggest nerd, who thinks jughead hates her but she still loves him.

"Watch it Cooper!" Jughead yells as he hits Betty in the shoulder while passing her in the hall. Betty just stays quiet but in her head she was cursing him out "fucking bitch" Reggie yells at Betty "shut up Reggie" Betty yells back "Wow Cooper is sticking up for self once" Veronica yells she is Jugs girlfriend "Yeah bitch she is" Cheryl says to her she is Betty's cousin and her best friend "I got this Cheryl" Betty says to her cousin "no you don't. Lodge you bitch why don't you shut up?! You too Reggie she did nothing to you but you do this to her?!" Cheryl yells at them "Faggot, why don't you just go back to your serpent girlfriend, blossom!" Veronica yells back before Cheryl and Veronica get into a full on cat fight until the principal yells "YOU TWO IN MY OFFICE NOW!".
"Ugh, Cheryl this is the 2nd time this week!" Betty yelled at her "It's fine, it's not like I have a parent that cares" Cheryl stated. Cheryl was right her dad killed her twin brother then killed himself so she was stuck with her deadbeat mother who didn't have a care in the world especially her own daughter, so Cheryl got disowned and is now living with her girlfriend, Toni Topaz, and Cheryl is a serpent now and is happier then ever!
"Still you shouldn't get like this everyday!" Betty yelled back "it's fun getting in fights" Cheryl joked, Betty hits her arm playfully before Cheryl goes into the office.

"Mr.Weatherbee she hit me first"Veronica pleaded to Mr.Weatherbee, even know she did. Cheryl rolled her eyes and said "that is not true she started it you can ask witnesses like Betty and jughead, maybe Archie and other people that were in the halls!" "And we will Ms. Blossom!"Mr.Weatherbee yelled back "sure you will" Cheryl said under her breath "I heard that"Mr.Weatherbee said. "Whatever" Cheryl murmured "will I get in trouble?" Veronica asked with a fake smile "Yes miss lodge you will, you both have detention for a week, you are dismissed." Mr.Weatherbee stated firmly "BUT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" Veronica yelled at Weatherbee "Miss lodge we have all the evedince we need we have cameras in hall way, people took videos and witnesses!" Weatherbee yelled back, Cheryl had to hold back he laugh, Veronica sent a glare to her and left. Then Cheryl left find Betty, then they went to class.