Complexities

Kelly

I was about to walk into class until someone pulled me away from the door. 

"Hey I'm supposed to be in class." I said looking at Tyler

"I know but, I think Steve's cheating on you."

"Come again?"

"I think he's cheating on you, I saw this picture of him with his 'friend' and they looked hella close."

Steve would never. I thought about what picture he could of possibly- oh

"Was the girls name Sarah?"

"I think so."

"Nigga that's his cousin you dumbass."

"Well everyone was shipping them and they didn't say anything."

"They don't ready comments Tyler. Steve never does, he gets it from her."

"Oh."

"Can you just, leave me and Steve be, I know you're upset about Tiana-"

"We got back together yesterday."

"Why?"

"She said she just got mad at me cause she didn't wanna get hurt, and now she's coming to New York with us."

...Ok-

"Uh- great Tyler?" I said trying to sound happy 

"Why'd you say it like that?"

"You know, I've gotta go, we have a...a test and I should really get to class, and yeah." I said going into my classroom

I sighed and sat in my seat. How the fuck could Tyler be so gullible. There's no way Tiana's being honest with him. And on top of it he invited her to New York. Well then I should invite Steve. I know she's just gonna hurt him again. And I don't want him hurting anymore, he doesn't deserve it. 

Time Skip

Before I walked into the cafeteria I saw Crystal. And I had to tell someone about this whole Tyler thing.

"Crystal!" I yelled

"What's up."

"You won't believe who got back together with Tiana."

She gasped.

"He did not!" 

"Mhm. And apparently she's coming to New York too."

"Why! Didn't she like block him or something, how'd they get back together."

"Tyler said that she said that she was 'just afraid of getting hurt' and I don't buy it."

"Neither do I."

We walked into the cafeteria and go sit at our table. Kali was already there.

"Oh Crystal, I told Baily we'd help her move into her dorm after school today, is that cool?"

"Yeah, but why is she just moving in now?"

"Cause she couldn't decide if she wanted to stay home or live on campus and she finally made a decision."

"Oh. But you know Tiana and Tyler are back together."

"What?"

"Mhm, and she's coming to New York, and by default I'm assuming Tyler's paying for her."

"He most definitely is."

"Kelly, can I talk to you for a sec?" 

I turn and see Tiana. I turn and look at Kali and Crystal. Crystal vigorously nodded her head.

"S-sure."

I got up and we walked into the hallway.

"So I'm assuming that you, Kali, and Crystal are staying in a room together in New York, right?"

"Uh-huh. Why."

"See I don't have enough money for a hotel and I'm not ready to share a room with Tyler yet, so I was wondering if I could stay in your room?"

"Uhh...I-I don't know-"

"I won't cause any problems I swear, I just can't pay for all that right now."

"I don't think it's up to me-"

"Please Kelly."

I sighed. 

"Fine."

"Ugh thank you so much girl." She said hugging me 

"Sure?"

She walked away and I sat there thinking about what I just agreed to. I went back to our table. 

"What'd she want."

"I kinda sorta agreed to her staying in our room in New York."

They both groand.

"Why." They both said

"She said she didn't have enough money to-"

"Ok and? That's not our problem."

"I know but she said she wouldn't cause any problems."

"Why won't she stay with Tyler?" Kali asked

"Because she said she's 'not comfortable'"

"But she can fuck him and dip. Ok."

I sighed. Then Rocky sat down.

"Yo have you seen the line at the vending machine man? Why is it so long?"

"People are boycotting cafeteria food after someone found a hair in it." I said

"Wait what?!" 

"Yeah, it started last week."

"Gross."

"We should just start going up to Westcott square during lunch." Kali said 

"Yeah."

"Where's Tyler?" Rocky asked

"Probably wit his lil thot pocket." Crystal said making us laugh

"Nah, she's just sitting with her friends." Kali said

"Oh, how do people like her." Crystal said

"No idea." Kali responded

"Who you texting Kelly?" Rocky asked 

"Steve, I'm inviting him to go to New York."

"Aww, I love you guys together. I'm such a good match maker." Kali smiled

"Yeah, Steve's one of the best things that happened to me."

"Aww." Crystal and Kali squealed

We talked some more then lunch was over. I went through my classes and then school was over.