Don't be late!

It was one typical Saturday in Elmore, the sun was shining, the birds were-

"Gumball!!"

Gumball was startled and shot up from the comfort of his bed.

"What?! What is it?!", Gumball yelled like something bad was gonna happen.

"What are you doing sleeping in this late?!" Darwin exclaimed. "Our double date is in 20 minutes!"

"WHAT?! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" Gumball said while quickly getting dressed.

"I tried too!" Darwin shouted. "But you wouldn't wake up!"

Gumball didn't care. By this point he was already out of the room and beginning to quickly brush his teeth. He couldn't miss this date with Penny! And he definitely did not want to be late, that would be the second worst thing he could do.

Besides not even showing up.

"Aren't you supposed to be getting ready?" Gumball asked.

"I was ready to go an hour ago!" Darwin remarked.

"An HOUR ago?!"

"Look, I have a lot of time on my hands when your asleep. You usually get up an hour after me anyway." Darwin said while rolling his eyes.

"Yeah yeah," Gumball said. "Alright let's go!"
The duo bolted down the stairs past Richard, (who got woken up by their footsteps).

"Morning Gumball! How did you sleep?" Richard yawned.

Nor Gumball or Darwin responded, for he had lost them at Gumball.

"Why are they in such a rush all of a sudden?" Richard asks.

"The have a double date they are going to be late for." Anais said while eating lunch.

"Ah," Richard said. "Well, I hope they don't get into too much trouble."

They both laughed.

"They always do dad." Anais said while looking at the open door. "They always do."

Meanwhile, at the mall:

"Where could they be?" Penny wonders.

"What have they gotten themselves into this time?" Carrie breaks the silence.

"Oh, I'm sure their fine." But deep down, Penny was worried.

Before Carrie could respond, Gumball and Darwin came bursting through the mall doors.

"Sorry were late!" Gumball said out of breath.

"Yeah, this one slept in!" Darwin remarked while giving Gumball a stern look.
Gumball looked at his feet in embarrassment.

"It's ok!" Penny reassures the two. (Specifically Gumball) "At least we're all here now!"

"Yeah!" Gumball said. "Now can we get something to eat? I'm starving."

"That's because you haven't had breakfast yet." Darwin said.
"Really?" Penny looked shockingly at Gumball, but Carrie wasn't even fazed by the news.

"Let's go to the diner Dinner. What do you guys think?" Gumball asks.

"Yeah!" Darwin says cheerfully.

Carrie smiles at Darwin, "Sure, why not?"

"Great idea!" Penny said.

"It's settled then! Dinner it is!" Gumball says boldly.

To be continued...
I might make another part, what do you guys think?