Just X Another X Mission

- Edit : 06/22/2024. In honor of my self consciousness of my cringe sins as a twelve year old, and the lack of said consciousness nowadays.

Hello, I'm (Y/N) (L/N), I'm 12 years old. The next boss of the famous mafia controlled by my family. We are known as the (L/N)s. Today I'm just going on a normal mission, the only difference is that I'm finally going on a task, on my own, with assassins. It's common for the mafia to work with special assassins, and I was kinda excited to see what they had. Mom told me they were stronger than me, and I am really strong.

I yawn as I walk off my room, with my favorite black dress, ready to go to the mission.

"Sweetie, finally you're here! You're going with the Zoldycks, they will be waiting for you in the limousine! They're already at our gates, so shoo!"

"Wait, you mean the Zoldycks?? Cool!! I'm leaving!!"
I hurried my way out, excitedly.

I was hurrying through our gigantic garden, I mean it, it's really big. Like, 60 times a normal house, so I was running as fast as I could.
I wasn't excited to go to a mission, I'm not into stealing people's stuff, but I have to. However, I actually was excited to see how strong are the assassins.
I was really strong myself, and my mom told me that they were atleast 5 times stronger, so I was counting on that.

I arrived our fancy, and now all eletric, gate. It opened and there they were. A butler opened the door of the car, and I took a seat. Beside me was the assassin that were going to work with me, and... dammit, it's a boy. I'd rather to have a cute girl here with me. I mean- not that I like to talk to girls- they're just easier to befriend!! Of course. Way easier.
Might sound awkward but I swear I mean it.

"So you're the 'heiress' coming with me, huh?"

The guts this deodorant lacking peasant had to use such a sarcastic tone with me!

"In flesh and bones, the one that will leave behind but a pool of blood in the main room..." I interrupt myself, and get closer to him, with the only intention to annoy that guy. Okay, okay... I'm a twelve year old! Leave me be! "full of dead bodies, with their organs ripped out!!" I giggled.

"Okay, okay... edgy."

"Boo, no fun..." I lean back into my seat. "you're like, the most boring person I have ever met."

Killua's P

Killua's P.O.V.:

"Boring." SHE SAID BORING!! I AM NOT "boring", I AM KILLUA ZOLDYCK! NO ONE HAS EVER TOLD ME I'M BORING!! Wait... ain't I acting like a dramatic kid? Well, who cares, I'm twelve and THAT PISSED ME OFF.
Plus, even if I were acting like a dramatic kid, it doesn't really matters since I'm right.

"I will show you the 'boring' when I blow up that place,  with thousands of people inside!!" I lean closer just like she did. I was incorporating the saying "bark but won't bite", and I have to admit I am a bit of a competitive person.
...and a bad loser too.