|•A Land Of Angels•|

This man....

What is with him?

Who is he?

What does he want with me?

Why is he trying to get me killed?

Someone get me out of this....

24 hours earlier

It had been 1 year since I killed myself. One year since the day I found out my mother died. One year since I came to this place.

I never expected to come to this place. After all the terrible things I did in my past. From picking on little kids, to beating up kids my age, to stealing things from the local supermarket even though my mother was the richest person in the county.

It's not like she or I cared. She never cared about me or what I did. She was to busy playing her game of fashion, she never had time for me.

So, in the meantime, I played my own games. Otome Games to be exact. My favorite was called |•Timeless Love•|.

It's about a girl named Leora who had the power to stop all wars, as she had the legendary second magic, Light. And with her legendary magic came one of the two legendary weapons. The SunLight Sword.

The first legendary weapon was called the Betrayers Bow, as the first person who used the weapon and its accompanying magic used it for evil, which in turn caused a big war between the two kingdoms, Elior, the light kingdom for humans, elves and all good things, and Diabolos, the evil dark kingdom for Orcs, goblins, dark elves, dragons, and more.

So, centuries later, after the two legendary weapons vanished, one was finally found and associated itself with a human girl, Leora, giving her Light magic.

And so the soon to be king and the second capture target, Prince Obsidian, took an interest in her, and forgot all about his fiancé, Nicoletta Anala Chantel, which in turn caused her to take her anger out on her brother, her friend, and her assassin turned butler, who were all capture targets along with the prince.

Years later, on the day of the wedding of Leora and whichever capture target of her choice, Nicoletta was accused of poisoning her, and so she was sentenced to death.

And in the end, Nicoletta died, Leora stoped the war and got married.

But the one question that was always on my mind after I finished it was, whatever happened to the first Legendary Weapon, The Betrayers Bow?

I was hoping for a sequel or a prequel to explain, but I killed myself before I got the chance.

And so, here I am, in heaven, as an angel, awaiting for God, the all mighty creator to let me have an audience with him.

I knock on the door twice, before a cold voice says, "Lily Zachary, come in. I've been expecting you."

The door opens to reveal a man sitting at a table. He has slick black hair, and black wings, unlike the other angels around here who have sliver wings. I have white golden wings because it means God has chosen me for something.