CHAPTER 4!!!!!

Luke's pov (later that night)

So I finally did it, I. Am. Friends. With. Ashton. Now my next step is to become a little more than friends, but aside from that I am so bloody angry at Jonny and his gang fucking with my little Ashton. From now on I'm making it my mission to protect Ashton, I will do anything it takes to fix him. And I mean anything. "Luke honey I'm going to bed" I hear mum yell out from downstairs "I am too, love you mum, night." "Goodnight luke, love you too." I turned off my lights and flipped out my phone sending Ashton a text, 'night ash x' i waited for a reply, but I didn't get one. Maybe he was already asleep.

Ashtons POV
*could be triggering*
It's 11:58pm I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know what to do with my life. I feel a constant pain in my body. I'm passed the point of feeling numb inside, hell feeling numb inside is better than feeling pain. It's like my heart has shattered into a million pieces, it has been broken so many times that it just can't be fixed. Every time it comes so close to repairing but then it just gets broken again. I think that's the worst part, thinking that you're finally going to be fixed and then the numb feeling hits you and you're broken once again. Today was terrible, but it was good because luke is now my friend, I was happy until I got inside my house. My dad came stumbling downstairs pissed drunk "why the fuck did you leave the shook and where were you." He yelled. No ones came out of my mouth, I was too scared. He punched me right in the face and I landed on the floor as he spat on me. "That'll teach you not to be such a disappointment, I'm going to the pub." As soon as he left I ran up to my room, where I am currently. I now have my jeans off and am slicing my thighs. I only cut my thighs and lower hip so people can't see, I know better than to cut my wrists, the last thing I need is for people to know I cut. I decided that was enough and had a cold shower. After the shower I got changed and hopped into bed. Basically crying myself to sleep. I saw there was a text from Luke, it read 'night x' I couldn't bring myself to reply to him. He doesn't care about you ashton i kept telling myself, but deep down I really wish he did.

Okay guys so I finally updated!!! It's not too good but comment what you think. I'm kinda out of ideas hahaha x