Chapter 2 Lukes POV

Luke's POV

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" damn it stupid alarm I sighed, I guess a 5 minute sleep in wouldn't do much harm, so I tried to go back to sleep when "good morning my little sugar plum" Ben said in a motherly voice "what the fuck Ben, sugar plum"?? "It's time to get up you have your first day of school" he said returning to his usually voice. "Okay" I replied. This is my first time moving schools but I'm not scared, I get along with people really well and I don't get anxiety or anything around them so I think I'll be just fine. As I walk downstairs the sweet smell of pancakes fills my nose, "do you want some pancakes" my mum yells thinking that I was still in my room "I'm right here mum no need to yell, and yes please" I replied. "Okay here you are deer" she said. I sat on the couch eating my pancakes and when I was finished I decided to have a shower. After my shower I put on a blink 182 tank top my skinny jeans and my vans and styled my hair into a nice quiff. "I'm leaving for work now" mum yelled "okay see ya" I yelled back "I love you" she said "love you too mum" I replied. I got everything ready and packed my bag and grabbed some money for the canteen, to buy my lunch and headed back downstairs. I saw it was raining, "Ben or jack can you drive me to school" "NO" jack yelled "Yeah sure" Ben said, Ben was definitely my favourite. So I hopped into the car and off we went to my new school. Not much long after we arrived at school "have fun little bro" Ben said kissing my fore head "eww" I wiped my fore head "see ya" I waved him goodbye. I decided to head straight to the office and ask about what I'm supposed to do, but apparently at this school the principal likes to have a nice chat and show you around the school including every single detail, once he was done he gave me a late pass, "you have maths in room 26 with Mr Hayes first" he said in a nice voice while handing me my time table "thanks" I replied and started heading over to room 26. I knocked on the door and walked in. "Ahh you must be Luke" he said, "what are you talking about, my names Fred" I replied with a cheeky smile, everyone laughed. "Haha right then *Fred* take a seat" and for the first time I looked up and saw the class, and oh my god the most adorable, gorgeous guy I had every seen was sitting by him self, yes I'm gay and yes I think I may have fallen in love with the boy with those beautiful hazel eyes, I went to go sit down next to him but someone yelled "DONT SIT DOWN NEXT TO THE FAG COME SIT WITH US" I flinched at his use of the word "fag" but this guy looked intimidating, so I gave the boy an apologetic look and went and sat with Jonny and his crew.

So I hung out with Jonny and his crew the whole day, and I hate them so much, I just wanted to hang out with Ashton, yes I found out his name, it's Ashton Irwin, how cute! But tomorrow I swear, I'm hanging out with Ashton because I hated hanging out with Jonny, I got some information about Ashton from Jude, Jude was nice even though he was apart of Jonnys gang, he didn't bully or anything, "yeah I feel sorry for Ashton, he has absolutely no friends, he thinks everyone hates him, he'll he's basically right, he gets bullied everyday by at least 7 people, he's always sad, and sitting by himself, I'm pretty sure he's depressed, I haven't seen his mum ever, I think I've seen his dad like once, he moved here when he was 15, I'm not sure why, but that's all the info I can get you man.

So with that I fell asleep with only one thing on my mind, that I was going to fix Ashton.

Sorry it's pretty shit and long, but I promise next chapter will be cute and have lashton moments ;)