16- Moving On

*Three Months Later*

"Dude? You studied for that big test tomorrow?" Lacey said, running towards me, papers flying from her folder.

"Of course." I smiled at my very tall college friend.

"I already knew that answer. Anyway I was hoping I could study with you tonight because I'm going to fail." She pleaded her freckled forehead rising.

I nodded laughing.

She was in the dorms here, but I bought myself an apartment on the other side of the city.

It was a while to drive everyday, but the view of the sea was amazing.

Plus there's this really funny guy down the hall.

His name is Marcus, but everyone calls him Margo, because he is literally too gay to function.

I mean everyone by all his friends and the other people on our floor.

I slipped into LA life pretty easily and the four other people on my floor, second from the top, have really made me feel welcome.

The first door, 48, is two really nice girls Chloe and Britt. They are basically two broke girls in real life.

Door 49 is an old man named Bert. His really funny and actually the most bad ass grandpa.

Except for the fact that whenever his grandkids come over they let themselves into everyone's apartment. And he also like to walk around in old underwear.

Door fifty is me.

Door 51 is Margo. He's basically Tyler Oakley but worse. A lot louder, drunker but overall so sweet.

And door 52 the floor mother, June. Every Saturday she bakes brownies.

Everyone on our floor is actually really close and it's amazing.

I'm studying to be a Midwife and currently am topping my class.

Everything's great.

Except one thing.

Jack.

I miss him like crazy and feel bad when I ever feel myself moving on even the slightest and probably end up crying while watching the Notebook or whatever.

But I'm fine.

Really.