18- WTF IS MARCUS?

*One Year Later*

I was worried. Completely worried.

Margo and two broke girls went out for drinks and Chlo and Britt came back hours ago.

They left at eight, pretty early, and then Chlo and Britt came back at eleven.

Well it's five in the morning and Marcus isn't here.

I haven't been able to sleep since the girls come back and I'm still on his couch in my comfy pyjama shirt dress thing waiting.

The TV didn't help, either did Candy Crush.

Feeling myself zone in and out I let myself sleep.

But just as my head fell forward from exhaustion I heard heavy footsteps outside in the hall.

I ran to the door, swinging it open, "Oh my god Marcus, where the fu-"

"Alexis?"

"Johnson?"

Excitement shot through my body as I jump towards him and hugged him tight.

"Holy shit. Girl, shit." Johnson breathed studying my probably psycho happy face. "Where the fuck you been?" He said, hugging me again.

It didn't even care that I was in my pyjamas, I was so happy to see him.

"I know. Sorry. Dude what are you doing here at five in the morning?" I asked, jumpy from joy and Marcus's expensive coffee.

"We're moving in!" He said happily.

But my small faded. "We?" I asked. Johnson nodded looking over my shoulder where I suddenly felt someone behind me.

"Who the fuck is Marcus?"