Chapter 7: The Exams: Part 2

Himiko Toga ran into the maze, surprisingly ready for the moment of adrenaline. This exam was the one she had been waiting for. The judges probably thought she was quirkless, and she was about to show them the opposite. She dashed through the maze at top speed. Toga finally spotted a "Villain" wandering the maze, and purposely made a noise to attract him. She started running, and leaving subtle clues about which way she went. The fake villain found them, and they had led him to a dead end. He looked around, confused, until he looked up. That's when Toga dropped in from her spot clinging onto the wall above. She landed on him, knocking the wind out of him. Then Himiko used a tactic from the martial arts class. She got him in the perfect position, got on top of him in a cage form, then twisted around, rolled him over, and got him in a choke. It would be a minute until he passes out and two until he dies. He held him for about a minute and 15 seconds. He would be out for about 10 minutes. That was all she needed. She got out her knife, and made a cut across his hand. She knew that hands bled a lot, so she cut him there. Then Toga took the bloody knife, and licked it. She cut him a few more times in small places and then got the blood from it. She had almost forgotten how much she enjoyed the red liquid . That sweet, metallic, warm liquid. It was delicious. Oh god. It was happening again. She was getting all crazy because of her quirk. She just knew that she had to get out of there. It had only been about 3 minutes. After stripping down, so that her clothes wouldn't be under his, Toga had transformed into the man, feeling every feature change, including a pair of clothes . She had 5 minutes. Easy enough. She decided on using a theory to guide her. If the thing in the center was most important, then there should be more "Villains" the closer she gets. She ran when she was alone, and walked when she found another mock villain . At first she would see one every minute, then every turn. Toga was getting close. Her time was running out too. Only a minute until her transformation expired. She now had found the building. Now 30 seconds. She ran up 2 flights of stairs. Now 15 seconds. She saw the button. 5 seconds, and three guards. She flat out sprinted for the button, and they sprinted for her. Her time was up. She made a desperate leap for the button, barely dodging a few hands. There was a muck trailing behind her as she reverted to herself. She hit the button, as her original self, exposed, covered only by the muck. She was given her clothes, and got ready to take the written exam. Toga had always gotten good grades, and rarely got anything other than an A, even this was hard for her. After double checking her work, she turned in her test. She walked home, nervous and confident. Her mom congratulated , and they went out to dinner. She then got home, and went to bed, anxiously waiting for the 7 days to pass so she could get her results.