Chapter 3: The Fight

Toga had had a great day so far. She had broken her speed record at the gym, and been the only one to get a perfect score on a science test. She was really happy, and on top of that, tonight was her family game night and dinner. The sun had just set when she got home, so Toga went upstairs, dropped off her bag, and headed back downstairs. They had what they always had for dinner. Toga was really enjoying her dinner, and so was her mom. Her dad, however, wasn't eating and was looking at Toga weirdly. "Please stop looking at me like that" Toga said. Her dad replied "What do you mean" while continuing to stare at her. "What I mean is please stop staring at me like I'm a monster" Toga said with a hint of anger in her voice" "I'm not staring. You are the one looking at me!" Toga decided that he would probably stop if she ignored him. He didn't stop, even during the game. That's when Toga had had it "STOP STARING AT ME!" He screamed "FOR THE LAST TIME SHUT UP YOU LITTLE BRAT". That's when Toga snapped. "YOU WERE NEVER THERE FOR ME, EVEN WHEN I NEEDED YOU MOST. YOU NEVER BELIEVED IN ME EITHER. I'M GOING TO U.A AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE WHEN I PROOVE YOU WRONG" Her dad was fuming red "OH YEAH? WELL I NEVER BELIEVED IN YOU AND NEVER WILL, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, I WILL ALWAYS SEE YOU AS THE SAME FREAK KID WHO KILLED THAT BIRD 10 YEARS AGO!" as he flipped the table on Toga and stormed out of the room. Toga heard the front door slam. Toga was kind of glad that he was gone. She helped her mom flip the table back up, and put all of the stuff back on it. She washed all the dishes and was about to go to bed, walking up the stairs while hearing her mom crying herself to sleep. Toga hated everything about that man. All the pain and suffering he had caused her. That still didn't change that her mom cared for him. Toga couldn't sleep, and instead studied more about U.A . She was going to get in. It wasn't a choice now, it had to happen. She had to show her dad that it doesn't matter what quirk you have, it matters if you had the heart to be a hero. Himiko fell asleep at her desk, satisfied with her night's work.