Chapter 8: The Letter

~Time skip to 7 days later.

Himiko Toga was bolting down the stairs the second she heard the postman knock at the door. She sorted through the mail. Postcard, letter to her mom, taxes, package, more taxes, there it was! She found a crisp white envelope with a U.A stamp on it.  Toga was feeling a giant mix of emotions. She was nervous, and exited, and happy. Himiko opened the letter. All there was was a piece of cylindrical metal. She was very confused. Toga put it down on her desk. The cylinder sprung to life. Toga heard a familiar voice. "I am here, as a projection!" The number one pro said. All might was amazing. She hated to admit it, but she was a serious fan. After all, who wasn't. Toga was snapped back into reality by his voice. "You may be wondering why I am on a U.A recording, Well, the truth is, I am coming to teach at U.A. High!" Himiko was amazed. If she had gotten in, then the number one pro hero was going to be her teacher! "Anyways, back to the point. You are graded out of 100, based on all of the exams. The maximum you can get in every category is 25. You needed 80 points to get in U.A. You barely passed the written portion, giving you 21 points. For the combat, you got 18 points. For rescue, 22 points. And for stealth, you got the highest score possible, with 25 points." All Might said. Then it showed all the rankings.  She saw a few names she didn't know and her name in 5th!  Shinso had gotten 8th, and Tsu was in 10th. His voice resumed "Young Toga, Welcome to U.A high school. That's it for this message! Go beyond, Plus Ultra!" Toga was stunned. She got in! She got out her phone and texted Shinso. He had just gotten the letter and was now aware that he had gotten in too! She rushed to tell her mom. "Mom! I got in!" Himiko said. Her mother grabbed her and embraced her. "I heard that Shinso got in too! I suggested dinner at our favorite restaurant with him and his parents. We are all meeting in an hour!" A few hours later, Toga had had a great dinner, and got to talk with Shinso about everything. He told Toga his marks. "You see, on the written I got 22 points, on the combat, I used my quirk on him and he started tearing himself apart. I fell asleep after from it's quirk. I got a 23 there. On the rescue, I probably got the same thing as you, because we were partnered. On the stealth, I got 23 points. I used my quirk on the heroes I came by, and navigated through the maze. When I got to the middle, I could only brainwash one of them, so I made a strong looking one fight the others." Himiko told Shinso what she had scored, and he congratulated her. "I absolutely can't wait!" Himiko said with excitement in her voice. She was going to U.A, and now, nothing could stop her.