Chapter 1: "The Wedding"

"You now may kiss your bride." Said the preacher as he took a step back. The bride was gorgeous. No other words could describe how good she looked with the man she was about to marry. The groom up there on that alter just so happens to be my crazy ass brother, Travis. Nope, I couldn't believe he was getting married either, especially since he is 3 years younger than me. Everyone thought he'd be the last to get married, but life is just full of surprises ain't it?

And then there I was, on the side as his best man, watching him lean in to kiss his beautiful bride, Katlyn. The name's Fletcher by the way. As soon as their lips met, everybody stood up and started clapping and cheering. Cameras from all angles of the building were flashing like twinkling stars. At least a hundred pictures were taken in that very moment. "Because one isn't enough?" I wondered to myself. Travis turned towards me with a content look on his face.

"Congratulations, you're a married man now, how does it feel my brotha?" I joked.

He grinned and replied with one of those bear hugs you give to somebody after you haven't seen them in a while. He spoke into my ear. "It feels like i'm gonna have some great sex later on." What a total idiot, always wanting the sex.

"Hey excuse me gentlemen... can I take a picture of you two side-by-side please?" A lady with a camera insisted. We both turned around to face her. "Feel free." Travis replied as if he was all for it. The photographer started counting down. "3....2...1..." Snap. That same lady took about a thousand more pictures that night. Crazy right, but what can I say? She was doing it right.

After visiting with family and friends for a little while, everyone started making their way to the church door. "Party time!!!" I yelled as I fist pumped. Then I caught a glimpse of a couple girls giggling and smiling at me right as I said that. I ran into my cousin, Ray. As he made his way to the main isle, I decided I'd go tell him hello. "Aye Fletch, there's this bachelor party later... you should come by." He requested. "Only if you can get those girls to come," as I pointed at the same ones that giggled at me.

Ray had a confused look upon his face. As we approached the church door, he stopped and turned to face me. "That's my step sister man." The awkwardness grew large. "Which one?" I asked. "Jade. The one with the blonde hair." Ray exclaimed. When we got outside and started walking towards the limo, I purposely slowed my walking speed with Ray so I could get closer to those girls who were right behind us.

"Hey ladies." I said like the flirter I was.

"Hey Fletcher!!" The blonde girl acknowledged as the other one looked towards me. "Oh, you know my name?" I wasn't surprised that she knew my name but I figured I might as well ask her since she was pretty hot. "Of course Fletchy!" She replied. "So, what's your names?" I asked. " Well i'm Jade, and this is my partner in crime, Emily." I looked over at Emily and couldn't help but to smile. I reached out and shook her hands with a firm grip. "Hi." As I smiled. She was actually one of the bridesmaids, so thay was pretty cool. "You look so gorgeous." I recognized. "Thank you." Emily replied.

"But what about me, Fletch?!" Jade questioned in a high pitched voice.

"You two look very stunning tonight." I complimented.

Emily began to blush, but not as much as much as Jade was. "Alright ladies, I'll catch you two later." I said while waving at them. "Okay, Fletchykins!" Jade squeaked. Finally, I got into the limo with all the fellow bachelors. One of them looked at me and asked, "Hey who were those hot chicks you were with? You should have let them ride with us man! We got enough room for two more."

"Bachelors and bachelorettes don't ride in the same limo you idiot." Another guy said back to him.

I started thinking about that girl again. As pathetic as it sounds, I forgot her name already, but I still know her face- luscious dark brown hair and those light brown eyes. "She's gotta be the one." I thought to myself. "She's gotta be... the one!" I repeated.

Another side of me wanted nothing to do with her and just go to the bachelor party after the reception was over. It was like a battle trying to choose one over the other, but it all depended on how the night went.

The song "Versace" suddenly came on and all the guys loved it, including myself. My brother Danny even made his own version of the song. "Reception reception, the bride got a rack and her butt is perfection!" He rapped while everyone was laughing along. I even got in on the wedding jokes as well. What can I say? I'm an entertainer.

After about a twenty-five minute drive to the coast, our limo finally pulled up in front of this huge wedding tent.

"Is this the right place? Looks too damn good to be true." Somebody exclaimed.

From rehearsal dinner, it looked so elegant on the inside, so you have to be wondering how it looks now! And the outside was just as stunning. White and purple roses aligned the entrance with a sweet aroma. Water fountains were all over the place, glowing an eye-catching orange. The weather was ideal and there was not one cloud to be seen.

But that's a typical day in Calabasas, California. The air was crispy cool, and the day was approaching a warm, breathe-taking sunset.

Not to mention our view was spectacular. "What better way to celebrate two becoming one while overlooking the Pacific Ocean? This is just gorgeous." Danny explained. My heart began to beat fast, but not because I was nervous. Well... ok maybe just a little bit nervous, but the night hasn't even started yet!

"Let's go boys!!" I chanted loudly. All fifteen bachelors including me started fixing our hair and tightening our ties. I reached over and grabbed my jacket as a gentlemen kindly opened the door for us. As always, I was the last one out of the limo because I wanted to make sure I looked my very best for that girl who was with Jade. I still couldn't believe I forgot her name though.