Author's note

I'm still fourteen so please don't judge my writing.

I can't believe I started this series in the beginning of quarantine. By the time you're reading this, it's 2021. Currently, I posted the last The Darkness: 2 but you'd be up to date by now.

This is the last book which I think is going to be depressing but end with happiness. I did say there was going to be a psycho but it's not Adrian Chase.

The pack doesn't show as much but they reference to them.

I will be adding terms and characters from other shows to keep it fun. I've been brainstorming music ideas for each sad part so I've got that.

This book doesn't have a lot of imagination things so no pressure.

This being the last book is a relief but something I'm going to miss the series. I wasn't planning on this part or 4B, it just flowed.

I don't feel like wrong prison Oliver because after season 5, I lost track. I did stay tuned on Teen Wolf but no supernatural this season. It's more of a test to see whether Oliver is still in love with Lydia or if she's going to let him go.

There will not be Team Arrow B with, Dinah, Renee, Curtis, Rory, or Evelyn, I didn't like them so it'll just be Team Arrow OG

Thank you for reading. All the views and likes I get makes me feel famous so do that throughout the book. I'm going to sad when I finish but in the future when I reread it, it'll be absolute trash. I read the first book to series and it was a cringe and I had to re-edit.

I will be starting a new series after this. It's a CW show as well and I'll post a comment when it comes out. (Sorry not sorry that I won't tell ya) Peace ✌️