96

"Right so we've got my side of the family." George said, watching me as I bit the end of my pen. "Your family is quite big, isn't it? I never remember all of them."

"Well, let's start off with my nearest family." I said. "My mum obviously. Badger, Sebastian, Benjamin. Emmett also has to be invited because he's my brother's boyfriend."

"Then write it down woman."

"What did I say about calling me woman?" I asked and nearly hit him on the back of his head as he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"I'm sorry my love." He pouted, making me roll my eyes.

"Why don't you write it down?" I asked, pushing the piece of parchment over to him while placing the pen on the table.

"Okay." He picked up the pen. "Your mum..."

"Chrissy Evergreen."

"I know what your mothers name is."

"Well I am truly sorry then." I rolled my eyes and George laughed softly.

"Then Badger." I said. "Badger Evergreen. Also my two brothers and Emmett."

"What's Emmetts last name?"

"Dime."

"Dime." George repeated, writing it down. "Who else."

"Alright. My mum's parents... Clyde and Aurelia Grouse. My mum's brother Alabaster Grouse, his wife Melvina Grouse and they're children, Aline Dovetail, Roland Grouse and Cliff Grouse. Aline's husband Gregory Dovetail and Cliff's wife Haven Grouse."

I waited until George finished writing before I continued.

"My mum's other brother, Marsh Grouse and his wife Ira." I said. "Then there's my father's side. His parents Aloysius Blossom and Winnie Blossom. My dad's brother Terry—"

"Terry?" George asked and looked at me. "You want to invite him?"

"He's my uncle."

"He hit you."

"He was drunk."

"Exactly."

"George." I sighed.

"What if he gets drunk at the wedding and hits you again? I don't know if I'd be comfortable with him there."

"George, please." I sighed, closing my eyes for a minute before looking at him again.

"Okay, but if he hurts you, he leaves." He said and wrote down his name. "Who else?"

"Terry's ex-wife Abelia. She's still family to me but we might want to warn her that Terry's invited." I said. "Their son King. He might not show up, I haven't seen him for years but I'd like for him to be invited."

"King." George muttered. "Same last name as you?"

"Yes. King Blossom." I nodded. "Then there is my dad's other brother, Sam Blossom and his wife Erica Butters. She kept her maiden name. They don't have any children."

"Sam Blossom and Erica Butters."

"My dads sister Sandra is also invited." I said. "She's married to—"

"Andrew Ravens." George nodded. "Parents of Deanne."

"Right." I nodded. "And Lula and Everett."

"And Lula and Everett." He repeated. "Neither of them are married?"

"No. They're both very single and completely jealous of us."

George laughed, glancing at me as he wrote their names. "That was the family part. Kathleen is already written on as your maid of honor. Actually... she wrote that herself."

"Of course she did." I smiled. "Harry and Hermione are obviously also invited, right?"

"Of course." He nodded. "Who else from school? The whole Gryffindor house from year five and up?"

"Is there space for that?"

"Either way, we'll make space for it." He told me and I nodded, motioning for him to write it down. "I'm sorry I had to leave."

"Huh?"

"School." He told me, putting down the pen to turn towards me. "I'm sorry I dropped out."

"I mean, if you felt like you didn't belong there anymore.... it's fine. I have no right to be upset over it."

"You have every right to be upset." He assured me, reaching for my hands. I placed mine in his and he gently rubbed them with his thumbs. "It's only two months and then we'll move into the flat together with Fred."

"I'm very much looking forward to that." I smiled. "To wake up next to you every single morning."

George stood up and made his way closer to e without letting go of my hands. I tilted my head back to look up at him and he gently pulled me up.

"Stay with me tonight?" I asked, running a hand up to the back of his neck. "It's already pretty late. I think it would make sense."

"I came here through a port key." He chuckled.

"Georgie." I groaned, tucking at his jumper. "Please?"

"Of course." He smiled as he leaned down and kissed me. "I have no clothes, Liz."

"Oh, I do!"

George let go of me so I could walk over to my closet. I pulled out one of George's jumpers and some of his sweatpants.

"I've been looking everywhere for those two!" He told me and I turned around to face him. "When did you have time to steal my clothes?"

"I would say it was an accident but that would be a lie." I smiled. "It's just so comfy and it smells like you. I like to wear it when you're not here."