58

"Another one?" Kathleen groaned, approaching me as I stood and watched Filch put up another one of those dumb decrees.

By order of the Hogwarts High Inquisitor: All student organizations, societies, teams, groups, and clubs are henceforth disbanded. Permission to reform must be approved by High Inquisitor Umbridge. No student organizations can exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor. Any student found to be part of an illegal organization will be expelled immediately.

Kathleen walked past me and approached the decree to see what was written and then she walked back to me, a scoff leaving her mouth.

"What does that mean for the quidditch teams?" she asked.

"Dunno." I muttered but at the same time, the Gryffindor team came marching down the hallway and down the marble staircase.

"This is ridiculous!" Angelina exclaimed. "She can't cancel quidditch. It's not fair!"

"There's not much we can do about it." Ron said.

"Oh, but there is. I'm gonna go to Umbridge and apply for quidditch to be resumed immediately." Angelina said and stormed off.

George and Fred noticed us and walked over, both looking sad over what was happening.

"I'm sure you'll get quidditch back." I said, trying to comfort them the best way I knew how to.

"I don't think we will." George said. "It's our last year and last chance to play properly and she's cancelled it."

I really wanted to do something. Quidditch was important to a lot of people at school and especially to George and Fred. It kinda broke my heart to know it was cancelled and that they couldn't play.

"I gotta go." I said as I got an idea. The three looked at me out of curiosity as I hurried up the marble staircase and towards Dumbledore's office. I said the password that I had heard from McGonagall before and the secret stairs showed.

Seconds later I was standing in Dumbledore's office. He looked up from whatever he was doing and looked back down.

"Miss Blossom. What can I do for you?"

I frowned, wondering why he didn't question me just walking into his office, knowing the password and all.

"I'm sorry if I'm disturbing anything, Professor."

"No, not at all." He said and gestured towards the chair opposite of his desk. I walked over and sat down. He glanced at me, nodding to let me know he was listening.

"I don't know if you've heard but Professor Umbridge has cancelled quidditch. Well, she's cancelled al kind of social events, clubs and whatsoever."

"Continue." He simply spoke.

"Quidditch is a very important sport to especially the teams and I don't believe it's fair that it's being cancelled."

"You're right." He said and looked at me. "It's not fair. I will let Umbridge know that cancelling quidditch is not in her power and that she shall let it resume immediately."

"Thank you." I breathed as I stood up. Dumbledore nodded at me and went back to what he was doing. "Again, I'm sorry for disturbing you, Professor."

He didn't say anything else so I left his office, making my way to the great hall for lunch. When I reached the staircase, George was standing at the top, leaned against the wall, facing me.

"Where'd you go?" He asked with a smile.

"Needed to talk to someone." I shrugged, approaching him. "What're you doing up here?"

"I wanted to wait for you." He told me. I stopped in front of him, leaning against the wall myself. "So who were you talking to? It's nothing serious, right?"

"No." I smiled, shaking my head. "Nothing serious."

George hummed lightly as he reached out and wrapped his hand around my tie, pulling me closer. I smiled at him and his hand left my tie and ran to the back of my neck.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

I laughed, tilting my head as I watched his deep brown eyes.

"I think I can recall a few times where you might have mentioned it."

He raised his eyebrows in a cocky expression and I felt his hand run back and forth on my neck.

"Are you gonna kiss me?" I asked. "Or are you just gonna stand there and look at me?"

"If you want to kiss me, why don't you take the lead?" He smirked and I chuckled before tiptoeing to reach him but as I did, he straightened up, lifting his chin so I couldn't kiss his lips.

"Oh piss off!" I exclaimed, hitting him in the chest. He laughed loudly as he looked down at me and I acted like I was gonna forget about it as go get some lunch so when I walked past him and he didn't expect it, I jumped him which caused the both of us to tumble onto the floor.

"Ow." George groaned, closing his eyes for a moment to regain his breath before he looked at me. "Woman, you've gone absolutely mad, haven't you?"

"Don't call me woman." I told him, pinning his wrists down to either side of his head. "I've told you to stop teasing me, George Weasley. You know it gets me grumpy."

"Oh, I know that very well." He said, frowning at me for a moment before breaking into a grin. "Now, about that safe word? It can't be bloody or Merlin since you tend to scream that a lot. Can't be George or Georgie either."

"What in the world are you talking about?" I asked, honestly confused by the sentences leaving his mouth.

"Remember last year?" He asked. "I asked if I was in need of a safe word and then Ginny walked in as we were about to have sex."

"What?" I asked in a high-pitched voice. "We were not about to have sex, George. If you haven't noticed, I'm not too fond of having sex in public places after what happened in our first month of dating."

"Oh yeah?" He smirked. "What about the library then?"

"That's different."

"How so?"

"It was after curfew and everyone were asleep." I said. George smiled again but this time it was more sweet than cocky.

"Just kiss me." He spoke and with that order, I leaned down and pressed my lips to his. He let out a grunt against my lips, moving a hand into my hair but we were quickly interrupted by footsteps.

"What on earth do you think you two are doing."

Christ. I got off of George as quick as I possible good and he hurried to stand up next to me while Umbridge approached us.

"That is not only inappropriate but it is also disgusting!"

She had raised her voice a lot, violently gesturing towards the floor.

"That'll be a month worth of detention Miss Blossom and Mr Weasley. My office, five o'clock, every single day until November eighth."