Ritual

It was finally time to start a circle of face slapping. Everyone would stand in a diformed circle and one person would be chosen to start the slapping ritual. To find out who would start off, they would play the worst game of duck duck goose known to man. "Yyeye Yeyey." the starting cry rang out through the crusty dusty pizza place.

"Let the smacking of the face starter thing determination thing commence!" Be ye start with my crusty dusty gun. " Shouted Fred thing as he shot the gun at purple easter bunny.

"Ow there man, wut da heck. Oh wait I ok. " said dat purple thing.

Foxy of course was picked to run around this very terrible circle.

"Argy arg yarg." shouted orange rat man.

What they didn't know is that Foxy would get one of the dummies in the eye with his hook. Yar yary hah! Cough ehhhhh." said da fox.

Well that turned dark very fast. Any way, no one really got hurt because this is somewhat child friendly. We da producers of this, are concerned for ourselves so you don't have to be. So there you go. Merry Christler.

"Sorry about dat." sAid the red fox knowing everyone knew he didn't mean it because he be livin the thug life.

All of a sudden , Micheal comes into the room.

"FaTHa," he said in a scary british voice.

"Oh hey guys. Do you know where my FAthA is? Hhhhhhheeeeeeeeeelllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fatha." Micheal called out like a rat choking on a cAndy wrapper.

" Time to go eat some meat." CHicka said in her very low dumb picked stupid very stuuuup voice.

"But the face slapping richhual isn't over yet!!" Screached Fredy fath beer like he was choking so gud and he started wheezing. Foxy did the worst backflip out of nowhere and pretty much died.

"Goodbye me hartys, all of you are weird and stupid and dumb and ate to much human skin." Fox man said as he put on his $3 shades from walmart and started smoking three sigars.

THUG LIFE. DA END.