Unicorn

"I want to eat your skin da da da do." sang the marionette like a dying pig that ate a refrigerator.

No one ever spoke to her again. So she jumped out a window and splated on the ground like dumb dumb humpty dumpty ate a rock and a brick and then fell of the wall and then splattered and cooked into a moist egg salad sandwich but it was not and egg salad sandwich. It was a bowl of freshly made potato salad.

Suddenly, toy bon comes in the room.

"HHUHUHu hUHUHhjhj! Well I'll be! DOODoaoooc oODOODO dododod Dooo doDOod, Im gonna get some cashhh only got $20 in muh poket oh oh oouh something something something , thisisi is what iz do." sang that strange bon thing in a very stupid brain voice because he be very stupid and dumb and I just herd someone screeem EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWwwwwwwW.

Freedy fath beer was recording a youtube video for his youtube channel.

"Hey goys, it's ya boi here today to p p p p p p p pppLLAAAYY SOME ROBLOX ADOPT ME!!!111 today we gonna be getting dat golden legendary uniiiicorrn !!!!! wohoououo ! LETSSSS GGOOO! Hey look i found someone with a unicorn! WHAIOTATA!!!??? THEY DIDN'T GIVE ME Da FRINKING UNICORN!!!! No one gave him the unicor because everyone knew he was stupid and very very bad at everything so they pushed him off the edge of the world and he splatted into the air like a old rickety chair that had a lot of gum stuck to the bottom of it and it just shattered like a piece of glass that is really stupid because it broke from falling very very very very very far from the world and yeah so it died and that's what happend. DA END.