Chapter 2

Kitty shivered as she held whatever she could to keep her warm, it was no use though. Everything she was wearing was damaged but was at the point where it was wearable but as soon as Mannox came along her clothes were nothing but mere rags. She Shakily picked up her newly smashed phone and attempted to call someone, it was too Broken for that. She realised she had no other option but just to walk home, and listen to all the best Embarrassment. She pulled herself to her feet before falling again, her leg bleeding heavily causing the snow to turn red. She used a tree and. Painfully walked back home, Crying at all th stares and comments.

Once she got in she fell, endless tears poured down her face as five queens stared in Confusion before switching into a maternal mode. Anne took her hoodie off and put it on Kitty, Cathy handed Jane the blanket she was using and Jane wrapped it around kitty's bottom half as she picked her up and held her daughter close, whispering comforts into her ear. Anna turned the heating up as Cath lit a fire to keep warm before sorting out her injuries which got a few hisses
from the youngest Queen. Jane sat on the sofa and Held her daughter in silence, gently rocking her back and forth without thinking, kitty cried her eyes out and The other four queen's left the room shocked and silenced Which rarely happened with them.

"Kitty Darling what happened?" The comforting voice of Jane asked quietly, "I-I don't w-want to t-t-talk about it" the youngest queen sobbed.
"I know I know but I need to know so you can be happy again" Jane said as she held her tighter "I'm n-never gonna be h-happy, I'm always j-just g-gonna be k-kitty" she cried and Jane's heart broke hearing her daughter say that. She didn't know what to say so just went quiet, silently Crying. Kitty saw and felt even worse, she made Jane Cry. She was Horrible. Fat. Stupid. Ugly and worthless. Those thoughts swam around her head aswell as the overwhelming dark one, the one that told her to end it all. It grew bigger and bigger with every day she lived and breathed but of course she wasn't going to tell anyone that. It was just her little secret.