Summer Sun Celebration beginning.

An: this take place a thousand years later so enjoy.

Arawn POV:

I look around the castle that i be calling home for a thousand years which might sound crazy but i don't mind as i found a few things that belong to the previous owners. Which was Celestia and Luna the princesses of Equestria but because of ownership i decided to gather them in a storage where a piano was. However that piano was surprisingly a control system for the castle many secret pathways. Anyway after one last look i decided to leave to explore the town that is outside the forest which i discovered was called Ponyville. Oh course i didn't want to frighten anyone so i disguised myself as a wondering traveler. Once i am disguised i left the castle and walk towards the town which didn't took long considering i have speed.

As soon as i arrived i saw a chariot landing in the center of town where i spot two beings getting off which is a mare and a young dragon.

An: would ya smash or pass? For twilight?

I guess introducing myself wouldn't hurt which i did and walk towards the two but the dragon spot me and spoke something to the mare

I guess introducing myself wouldn't hurt which i did and walk towards the two but the dragon spot me and spoke something to the mare. Once she saw me she sigh and introduces herself once i was in front of her "i am Twilight sparkle student of Celestia and this is Spike my number one assistant" she said. Spike wave in a friendly way but Twilight she look worry. However i think it safe to assume that this morning might prove my theory of Nightmare aka Luna return. Considering i hear Celestia song which caught my attention before the sun fully rise.

A few hours ago:

As i was waking up during the night i heard a song which i immediately focus my hearing to found the location which reveal to be from Canterlot which Celestia is singing.

Present time:

I smile at Twilight and Spike before speaking "well i am Arawn but as you can probably tell i am a traveler so i hope you two don't mind me tagging along" i ask. Twilight sigh before pulling Spike using her magic with me following them however we stop in front of a pink mare.