Summer Sun Sisters union.

As soon as the party starts the pink pony is jumping up and down in front of Twilight and ask her a lot of questions so fast that Arawn is chuckling which caught the pony attention as she gasp and begin doing the same questions she ask Twilight and to everyone surprise he answered them all. However he could tell that Twilight is having trouble to which he walk to her and suddenly he notice she was about to drink hot sauce which he ran and stop her which confuses her until he pointed out the drink she was about to drank which she thanked him before walking to her bedroom upstairs. "Darling is she alright?" Rarity ask as the mane five is behind Arawn "I afraid she isn't used to this because she probably be inside a isolated room for probably a few years" he said to which the mane five look at him in surprise. Then Spike is the one who spoke "Well it true but I think it because she is anti social" he said with a sad tone "well maybe it high time she embraced friendship" Arawn said with a smile which cause the mane 5 to smile. "But first let celebrate as it also your surprise party too!" Pinkie said as Arawn chuckle and nod as both himself and the girls celebrate the party however after a few minutes he suddenly became knock out by something.

Dreamscape:
Arawn slowly open his eyes until he widen them and got up as he is surprise that he is somewhere else however he heard crying to which he follow until he stop and is staring at a young mare.

Dreamscape:Arawn slowly open his eyes until he widen them and got up as he is surprise that he is somewhere else however he heard crying to which he follow until he stop and is staring at a young mare

An: smash or pass?

He felt the mare sadness to which he spoke softly "Hello" he said which surprise the mare as she look at him "who are you and how did you get here" She ask frightened "I am Arawn and I think I'm asleep and enter here by accident" he said "you need to leave before she find you" the mare said. Arawn frown and walk towards her and stop before pulling her into a hug which surprise her "whoever she is I will protect you" he said which cause the mare to cry a little "but you don't know who I am" she said. Arawn smile as he look at her eyes "I may not who you are but please introduce yourself so that I know you" he said. "My name is Luna princess of night" she said which he rise his brow in curious "by any chance you are related to a princess Celestia?" He ask which she nod but suddenly a laugher filled the dreamscape to which Arawn got in a defensive position with his arms hugging Luna. Suddenly a female voice spoke "so you're the outsider that I sense" the female voice said to which Arawn look up and see a mare with green eyes staring at him "and who might you be" Arawn ask in a tone that show respect and also defensive.

 Suddenly a female voice spoke "so you're the outsider that I sense" the female voice said to which Arawn look up and see a mare with green eyes staring at him "and who might you be" Arawn ask in a tone that show respect and also defensive