Nineteen

Kirishima

I woke up pressed against Bakugou's chest in my bed. I froze. What was going on...?

I sat up, pushing Bakugou's arm off of my body and rubbing the sleep from my eyes. Suddenly, the memories hit me like a freight train.

-/time skip back to the night before/-

I was laying in a bed, in human form for some reason. The last thing I remembered was flying above the forest and then falling through the canopy.

A hand was holding mine. The hand was rough and calloused, but it was soft at the same time. It squeezed my hand and a muffled voice started talking. The sound was too distorted for me to make out the words, but I knew it was Katsuki's voice.

"...gotta wake up for me." Katsuki's words slowly came into focus.

I felt a gentle pressure on my forehead and inhaled deeply, realizing that I hadn't been breathing until then. I opened my eyes a little to see Katsuki lifting his head away from mine. He had kissed my forehead.

"I was scared you weren't coming for me..." I said quietly.

"What?" Bakugou asked gently, leaning down so that his ear was just over my mouth.

"I was scared you weren't coming for me." I said again. It exhausted me to talk louder, and I could hardly get out the words anyway.

"Why would you think that?" Bakugou's grip on my hand tightened.

Confusion welled up inside of me. He hadn't kissed back... surely the reason I had flown away was obvious.

"Because I... kissed you." I let my eyes close again even though I was starting to wake up all the way. I didn't want to look him in the eyes.

"That's bullshit." Bakugou smiled at me. My eyes snapped open again when he said this. A small smile spread across my face as well.

"I love you." I sighed. "I know it's too early, but I have for a while...."

"I love you too, Eijirou." Small tears formed in the corners of Katsuki's eyes as he stared softly down at me. "You're my ride or die, I ain't ever letting you go. Remember that."

I breathed out a long sigh of relief. He didn't hate me. In total contrast, he actually loved me back.

Katsuki laid down next to me in the bed, cuddling me close. I smiled, so happy to finally have a chance to sleep close to him. Katsuki shifted and sat up, and I realized what was going on. I instantly blushed, sitting up as well and wrapping my arms around Katsuki's waist. He had his arms wrapped around my back, pulling our bodies together as soon as he had a hold of me.

I smiled up at Katsuki, excited for what I knew was about to happen, but not in a rush. Katsuki leaned forward and kissed my forehead, my temple, my cheekbone, cheek, and jawline. He eventually touched my mouth, hesitating for a moment before I pulled him closer and closed the space between us.

Our lips met and everything about the environment in the room changed. Bakugou pulled me as close as we could get without breaking my ribs, his nose pressed next to mine and our foreheads bumping together every time we breathed and reconnected.

A bit of mischief snuck into my mind and I slipped my hands down past Katsuki's waist and grabbed his butt, making him jump a little in surprise and smile into my mouth. I smiled as well, unintentionally opening my mouth.

Katsuki's tongue entered my mouth as soon as it opened, licking the back of my teeth and the roof of my mouth as well as my own tongue and cheeks. I smiled bigger, flushing bright red. I grabbed Katsuki tighter and pulled him closer, up onto my lap. He wrapped his legs around my body and draped his arms over my shoulder, his hands hanging down and his fingernails slightly scratching my lower back.