Fifteen

a/n: i have a bad habit of escalating way too quickly into romance so just ignore that pls 😘

Bakugou

I sighed. Kirishima really had turned me into a different person, I was never open with anyone like this. My feelings weren't anyone's business, but for some reason my mind had convinced me that I needed to share them with Kirishima.

Seeing him as human really changed things. He wasn't just some dragon now, he was a person. I had flirted with him... I guess we were just ignoring that.

Wait- he had said he wanted to go out with me. Was he serious? Did I even want to, now that I knew that he was the dragon I had saved? I shook my head. I would cross that bridge when I got to it. For now I could just enjoy my night with Kirishima.

I sat up and looked over to see his head tilted up to the sky. I smiled, he really was cute. Kirishima looked like a human puppy, with his soft hands gripping the tree branch on either side of him, his spiky hair swishing in the wind, his crystal red eyes closed peacefully, and a slight smile on his face.

I found myself leaning closer to Kirishima without knowing quite why. I closed my eyes and felt my nose brush his cheek, but I didn't snap back. I felt Kirishima turn his head towards me. I opened my eyes and stared straight into his.

The skin around the scales on Kirishima's cheeks was flushed red, and I'm sure I was blushing as well. We were nose to nose, his back against the trunk of the tree and my hands on either side of his waist, our lips almost touching.

"You're beautiful, Eijirou." I whispered. Kirishima blushed even deeper.

I closed my eyes again and began to close the gap between us...

"OI KATSUKI!" A voice I knew shouted from the ground. Both Kirishima and I startled and I nearly fell out of the tree trying to scramble away from him.

"THE FUCK YOU WANT, MINA?" I yelled back to the woman on the ground, my head in my hands and my face burning.

"YOU HAVE A TATTOO APPOINTMENT TONIGHT YOU ELUSIVE BITCH. I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU ALL DAY. DON'T FORGET YOU LOST THE BET!" Mina shouted back up.

I groaned and turned my head to Kirishima, whose whole face was redder than his hair. "I lost a bet and my friend is making me get a tattoo on my shoulder. We better get down there before she climbs up here and does it."

"O-oh." Kirishima shook his head and his blush faded. He stood up on the branch and spread his arms like wings. Scaly red wings flickered into view on his back, and Kirishima dove off of the tree, his wings flapping to keep him from falling.

"Lucky bastard." I chuckled and climbed down the old fashioned way. When I made it to the ground Kirishima and Mina were talking about what tattoo I should get.

"What about a dick?" Mina snorted.

"Don't be cruel, do a hand holding up a middle finger or something." I shoved her.

"I was going to say a flower." Kirishima pulled at his spiky hair.

"Are you kidding?! That's the most cruel of them all!" Kirishima and I laughed.

"Damn Bakugou, who is this guy?" Mina whistled. "You're not cursing at him and pushing him every four seconds."

"My name's Kirishima Eijirou." Kirishima smiled at Mina.

"Aww, cute smile. I'm Ashido Mina." Mina smiled back.

Kirishima held out a hand to shake hers, but Mina pushed it aside and opened her arms. "I prefer hugs."