꧁𝕀𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗꧂

Before I start the actual story, I'm going to give a simple profile for who you are in the story.

Placeholder name: Ares Le Valléré

Quirk #1: Your first quirk is elemental the manipulation of your surroundings. You can manipulate anything to your advantage or benefit. However, you can't manipulate them for a long time or you'll pass out and have a nosebleed. Using too much will cause you to lose control and/or destroy your own body.

Quirk #2 (it pairs with the first quick but I'll separate them for clarity): Your second quirk is blinding, you can blind anyone within a 52 feet radius. You can't use it too often or you'll go blind yourself. Temporarily, you wouldn't be able to see for a short period of time. Ex: Two hours, five minutes, a day.

𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢!
Ever since you were twelve, you ran away from foster care and have been camping out in some places that aren't suitable for anyone such as alleyways, trees, the forest, ect. You usually find food by hustling on the streets and by doing favors but it didn't matter. However, in order to get into UA, you forged your guardian's signature and made up excuses as to why they don't appear.

You're currently twenty on the very last year of being at UA.