꧁Gone꧂

Y/N's POV
I stand with my arms crossed. I'm honestly getting annoyed at this point. I stared at him as he looked me up and down, he was clearly disappointed and upset.
"I'm seriously worried, you shouldn't be doing this to yourself. You need help Y/N and I'm trying to help, but I can't if you keep pushing me away." He whispered.
I want to push him out the house but it's all that it took until the waterfalls started. I started crying uncontrollably while sliding down the wall, sitting down, and curling into a ball.
"I'm sorry" I barely manage to choke out.
I try to dry all of my tears, but I fail.
"Can I go get dressed now?" I barely manage.
"Sure." He says. I walked to my room and closed the door. I punched the wall out of anger. I turned to go to my dresser but instead someone blindfolded me, gagged me, tied my hands together. and dragged me out the window.

Aizawa's POV

"They're taking too damn long" I thought. I try to open the door but it's locked. I sigh and get out my lock-picking tools I always carry. I lock pick the door and when I open it no one's there. I sigh again and look in the closet. "They're not there either." I stand with my hands in my pockets.
"Y/N!" I yell. No answer. I look over to the open window.
"She really jumped out the window.. she'll probably appear at school" I thought. I feel like something's wrong here, but I ignore it and go home.