chapter 3

I look through the large window of the hotel where I am, today is the happy celebration of the V (ve). Since I arrived in Paris my senses have heightened, it quickly altered me. My instincts want to go out every time I have the feeling that I must look for something and, since everything has changed, my bad temper also.

-In half an hour the celebration begins and you are not ready yet.

"Don't you know how to play? You forget who's boss." My furious look and with a frivolous touch travels over Thalía's body, I try to make my bad mood known and I see that she usually understands it well.

"I'm sorry." He lowered his gaze and started walking towards the exit. "I just wanted to know if you're ready to go now."

-I WILL GO WHEN I WON IT! .- Burst, she doesn't deserve this I know, but now I don't care.

I saw her come out and close the door behind her, I was nervous again. After a few minutes I decide to leave, everyone is waiting for me and I know I must recover.

-You're good?.

-I'm fine Ezequiel. come on.

...

"I admit I'm impressed." I take a sip from my glass and give a slightly fake smile to Cristhian and the girl who accompanies him.

Cristhian makes a gesture of discomfort, in my opinion I think he noticed my sarcasm.

"Let's be direct," he said a little cold. "You came here on business, so we won't make you wait any longer." your beautiful companion must stay; your beta can come with us.

I took one look at Thalia before disappearing along with the others through a door that led to a high floor full of doors. We went to the last door, it was a type of office and room where the pink color stood out in various tones and in my opinion it looked very good with the wood.

-Mr. Dubios, welcome to my humble abode.- a man already a little older was on the other side of the desk, his features were marked but striking at the same time.

"It's a pleasure." I extended my hand to him, which he accepts with grace. "Well, tell me, what am I good for?"

-Mr. Dubis I have heard many stories about you and your great pack.- I stared at him.- but your people ask for a moon that is worthy of being part of royalty.

-What's this going for? .- I asked intrigued, I wasn't surprised that he talked about it; but his eyes gave off a gleam of intrigue, which made my attention stand out on him.

- Do you want a drink? - I denied-well, I'll be direct. I want us to unite our kingdoms to take down the Legion of Titans from the Bermuda Isles.

I gasped for a moment and then I let out a laugh, I find the way he expresses himself funny, but things will not be that easy.

-And what am I supposed to win?

-To the woman who was made for you.

"How will you know who she is and where she is?" The mockery in my voice was notorious.

Samael looked at Cristhian who was in the corner of the room listening carefully to our conversation-bring her up-he said, he showed acceptance and left my point of view.

-I don't know what he's planning but ...- My heart raced in an instant, time slowed in my opinion. footsteps, I heard footsteps, each time getting closer to me. I turned my head and looked at the door, I watched as the door knob was turned to give way to Cristhian, but he was not alone, he gave way for me to have a better view of his companion and then ... there I saw her. Fuck that is impossible.

My head was blowing, I couldn't believe it. My heart died for a second, the girl was looking directly at me. His eyes, his nose, his lips, his smell, it was exactly how I thought it was.

I got up and tried to address her, but I couldn't, my body was so shocked that I didn't control it well. I was here, alive. It existed. I could have her, touch her, take her, and be with her forever.

-What the hell is happening?! .- Ezequiel's voice brought me back to reality, I gave him a quick look and I could tell he was as surprised as I was.

"Hi Dad!" His voice was like a melody to my ears. "Did you need me?"

-My daughter come here.

Samael stretched out his hand towards her and as expected following her orders he approached her, hugged her and then pointed to me.

"Do you know who he is?" He smiled with intrigue, our eyes connected. I had never perceived this feeling in my system. It's as if I was never going to be alone anymore, I felt in love, with such a strong illusion. The love of my life was in front of me, smiling at me and putting his full attention on me.

"I don't know father," he blushed, "she's very beautiful," I thought.

-I'll tell you who it is. He is the alpha of a very important pack, Mr. Aaron Duboi, owner of many companies and lands, ah, and our next ally. it's not like that? Mr. Duboi.

I didn't like Samael's gaze at all, I had put myself between a rock and a hard place. He knows exactly what he's doing, he's a good player.

"That is not well spoken sir." My pose became rigid and cold, and my disinterested tone was heard throughout the room. "Our conversation will be another time." Have a nice evening, see you later.- I gave the girl a quick look and left there as lightly as I could.