chapter 5

Maky

The sound of the alarm clock literally entered my brain.

-Get up, it's nine o'clock. We have to go shopping before the trip. Hanna was standing at the bedroom door with a wide smile.

He didn't want to open his eyes. It is Thursday, it is still night; What a macabre idea to fly at this hour, I thought. Since I left my job a few weeks ago, the days have completely lost their complements. I went to sleep late and woke up late, and the worst thing is that I don't feel any emotions lately. I had been stuck in the swamp of the V industry for far too long, and when I finally rose to the position of kage (shadow) and being a member of one of the most prestigious sannin teams in my legion, I gave up all this because I lost my heart. to work. Perhaps with the date of my birthday I have become sentimental, I do not know, I have started to think and I do not want to die without leaving a descendant, as a hunter the risk of dying is high.

Being a V gave me satisfaction and fulfillment, allowed my exuberant ego to grow. Every time I had a mission, I felt an emotion, and when I took my life or faced a being with a greater attitude, I went crazy with joy, especially when I won.

Each victory on the battlefields gave me a sense of superiority and satisfied the vain side of my character. Someone may say that it is stupid, but for a girl who is seen by her family as a bastard just for having a human mother and not being of pure lineage, to show everyone around her her power, how much she knows and is not a priority.

-Maky, do you want coffee or a chocolate?

-Hanna, please! It's the middle of the night! "I turned around and covered my head with a pillow.

The bright August sun fell on the bedroom. Hanna didn't like the dark, so there were no blinds on the bedroom windows to obscure. He claimed the darkness depressed him, which was easier to come by than the ideal bra. The windows were on the east side, and the sun disturbed my sleep every morning.

"I made coffee and chocolate." Satisfied with herself Hanna stood at the bedroom door with a tray of drinks.

-Why are you bothering me sister.- I left my cave, angry. I knew I wouldn't miss it anyway. Hanna smiled; She already had everything clearly planned, so that in the morning the energy was spreading through her. She was a powerful girl with long, dark hair that highlighted her white complexion, her beauty and character was worthy of a V. But apart from her physique, she had many things in common with me, she was three years older and unlike me, her lineage was pure. She was the only one of the clan who welcomed me with open arms when I arrived, she did not care about my lineage, for her I was always her little sister.

I met my father when I was eight years old, two years later I moved to the other side of the world just to live with him and assume responsibilities. My mother told me to play sports all my life, so I trained what I could, and since I had a fervor to devour everything in my path, I guess I practiced everything from walking sports to karate and self defense, at the age of twelve. mastered the art of rebirth creation (byakugou), it is a powerful forbidden technique that is only accessible to those who are capable of using Divine Restoration, and as such, only my grandmother and I were able to use it. When my father realized my regeneration abilities, he put me to the test in battle facing each of my brothers. One by one I fell, each time I beat someone my training was more difficult.

When I looked in the mirror, I realized how much I need a vacation. My almost black eyes were sad and resigned, but my lack of activity caused apathy. Blonde hair ran down my thin face and fell over my spine. In my case, their length was a success since previously they did not exceed six inches. I was overwhelmed by my own fast, my reluctance to work, a lack of idea of ​​what to do next. My professional life has always influenced my sense of worth. Without a business card in my wallet and a phone where I received mysterious calls all the time, I had the impression that I did not exist.

I brushed my teeth, tied my hair, put on mascara, and decided this was the best thing I could do today. Anyway, it was enough because some time ago, due to laziness, I told myself that makeup would only be for important cases.

Yesterday I went to my dressing room to prepare my clothes. Regardless of my mood and the things I didn't influence, I always had to be dressed as perfectly as possible. With the right outfit, I felt better immediately and thought I could see it.

My mother used to tell me that a woman should be beautiful even when in pain, and if my face couldn't be as attractive as usual, I had to distract her. For the trip, I chose light denim shorts, a loose white shirt, and although it was ten degrees at nine in the morning, a light white jacket. I have always dreamed of flying in an airplane and even if I see myself dying prematurely, I will feel comfortable in the air, as long as someone who is terrified of flying can feel comfortable there. I put a couple of documents in Hanna, Crhistian and Nicolás's suitcases, it was ready.