chater 6

Hanna and Nicolás had been a couple for many years, two years ago they had planned to get married, but their thinking changed over time.

He was the type of man who with a single glance looked like a soccer player, tall, brown, brown eyes with a yellowish hue and with a tanned complexion. He was a complete pervert, he was only interested in women's breasts. But it is worth mentioning that it was fierce in war. He was rejected by his clan at the age of eight, he must have lived the indifference of the beings he loved; The love he had in his bitter childhood was so little amid harsh circumstances that undermined his confidence. After defending himself from the abuse of his older brother, he would awaken his power and cause terror. For his kingdom and his family he was a dangerous monster, he was handed over to my clan as a slave; but people at court admired him for his potentiality and power.

She, on the other hand, was born with infinite power, but with a cursed destiny. He saw his mother get lost in the underworld paying for his serious crime, it cost him a minute to see her dejected in hell. And that was how he understood the great power of the gods, An absolute force that almost no human knows. In the middle of a dispute was that girl who possessed enviable power, but above all she was very cunning; And although the magicians refused to give their power to any deity, she went alone to negotiate with the gods, promising her allegiance. She was blessed by the demon king and the queen of the goddesses, but once she received power she betrayed them both and cut off their wives. All the people paid, the sin she committed, the wizards were annihilated while Hanna without hesitation escaped, But she did not care because they only used her and never gave her love. It ended up in the clan of the V, nothing special at first glance, but when you paid more attention to it, it was very interesting. She effectively ignored Nicolas's masculine urges. I was wondering how he did it. I couldn't do it with a guy whose head, when seen by women, spins like a submarine's periscope looking for an enemy.

When we landed at the airport, the sun was already setting. Hours before, we hired a car rental company. I was nervous with the calm that the boys emanated, so I decided to take a look around the mansion while the rest settled in. There was a private party on the first floor. When I entered, in the distance dozens of people could be seen gathered and entertained in their conversations; but something, rather someone caught my attention. Christian was outside an office with his eyes fixed on me, he beckoned me and for a minute I was nervous; I had liked him since I met him, but that feeling that I developed was not mutual since, according to him, we were wrong brothers; only that.

"Come in and go with the flow ..." His cold and unexpressive gaze made me feel uncomfortable. I entered the office and the cold air conditioning hit my face, I observed several people gathered, among them I could recognize the face of my father. His challenging gaze gave me a bad feeling.

-Hello dad! .- I gave him a slightly fake smile. -You needed me?

"Come here, my daughter," he ordered, stretching his arm in my direction and I nodded. It had always been like that, since I was little I became submissive to his orders; He gives me a hug and then points to a very attractive man in front of us.

"Do you know who he is?" He smiled with intrigue, our gazes connected for a short time.

"I don't know father." Confusion and grief invade my body so I assimilate that I have blushed.

-I'll tell you who it is. He is the alpha of a very important pack, Mr. Aaron Duboi, owner of many companies and land, ah, and our next ally. it's not like that? Mr. Duboi.

"That's not well spoken sir." His voice and pose was hard, cold and disinterested; I could notice the discomfort he was wearing when leaving. -Our conversation will be another time. Have a nice evening, see you later.-a look, he gave me a look directly and left.

I turned to see the two men around me. "What is happening here?"

"We will explain it to you," they both said in unison.