Prologue

A/N

Hey!! lS fish and KJ cat here were just beginning our book hope you like it. My name is Cameron and I will be played by Taylor Swift, And my name is Kathryn and i will be played by Shailene Woodley. We are going on a adventure around the worked in 79 days. On our trip we will meet One Direction, Zach Efron, Amandela Stenberg, Rihanna, JUstin Bieber, and others that will help us complete our journey. We will both be writing each chapter together unless we aren't able to be together to write. We will update every Wednesday and Saturday. So here it goes!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Cameron's POV

Two weeks ago.

"KATHRYN! If we're going to take a year off college we have to decide what we want to do!" I shouted, trying to grasp her attention.

" Well I don't know what to do either, we've already done a ton this past year."

"Yeah but we have to do something big. I mean we just finished our first year in collage This is got to be monumental. This will be our last big thing we do together before we turn 20."

I see Kathryn looking at the large bookcase with her signature thinking face on... Oh god what is she thinking...knowing her she'll come up with something crazy...

Kathryn is the crazy one, she's the type of person who lives on a whim. Where as I am the more sensible one who thinks things through. Don't get me wrong Kathryn's really smart but she doesn't always think about the consequences of her actions.

Me and Kathryn have known each other for years now, we live right across the street from each other in the Hampton's. I guess you could say we're well off. My twin brother is Shane Harper. We really don't get on we'll and I never see him. Kathryn is the daughter of the famous Simon Cowell, she's been hidden from the world and shielded from the media ,I guess you could say we're the closest thing each other has to family. Us and Justin, but he really hasn't been with us the past few years. I guess you could say he's had more important things to do in his life recently, but that's another story for another time.

"Oh my god! We have to do it!

"Do what!"

"We have to go around the world! In 79 days!"

"Umm...okay?"

"PERFECT! We need to figure out where we are going to go!and what were going to do!"

Alright... That sounds like fun but I'm a little skeptical of it but it may be fun!

"Alright I'll start planning."

"Alright see ya" By the time I turned around she was already gone. When she gets set on something there's no stopping in her...but shes the life of the party so it should be fun!